Before unlocking your bootloader, read this thread
If you brick your device, you are the sole responsible.
- If you use this kernel on a gingerbread ROM, I will laugh at your noobness
- If you use this kernel on a stock ROM, it will cook you dinner
- Forked from nAa-11
- Built with linaro-4.7.1 toolchain
- Full ICS support
- CWM-Based Recovery 188.8.131.52
- Genlock: backported from CAF 3.0
- Socinfo and internal_power_rail ported from CAF 3.0
- KGSL version 3.8 (1.2): backported from CAF 3.0 / Latest SE sources
- netfilter: add xt_qtaguid table support for network statistics
- netfilter: ported xt_connmark xt_mark xt_quota2 xt_TPROXY from latest SE sources
- binder: backported from CAF 3.0
- SmartassV2 bugfixes
- Bluetooth tethering support
- ICS ramdisk and related fixes
- KSM backported from latest SE sources / fixes from CAF 3.0
If you have any issues, please read the FAQ thread first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575831
- Unlocked bootloader --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- MiniCM9 or any ICS, source-based ROM (install this kernel first, then install the ROM)
- Flashtool tested to be working with your phone, e.g. from here: http://www.multiupload.com/GYL7A7XQBT Original flashtool thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=920746
- Unlock your bootloader as described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=3 or here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- Download the kernel ftf file from here and move it to Flashtool\firmwares so that Flashtool can pick it up
- Flash the kernel via Flashtool
- Reboot and you should see the kernel boot animation:
- Flash back to stock using Flashtool or SEUS.
- If you want to enable the fake DT by dx (instead of andrej456's which is the default), you have to insert the following line in the /system/etc/hw_config.sh file:
- If you want to remove the fake DT altogether, insert the following line in the /system/etc/hw_config.sh file:
The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
I can't be held responsible if this Kernel bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!