PRICE of STREAK LCD SCREEN IS BECOMING VERY VERY HIGH

Search This thread

dare1os

Mar 23, 2010
Edinburgh
It finally happened to me, for the second time. I'm in need of a new screen. Does anyone have one spare to sell for a sane price, or does this mean bye bye streak? Currently in the UK, there's one person on eBay selling them for almost £300.00 which exceeds the price of the streak itself!!! I can get a new phone for that money... :(

Rico ANDROID

Mar 23, 2011
In my DELL Streak
It finally happened to me, for the second time. I'm in need of a new screen. Does anyone have one spare to sell for a sane price, or does this mean bye bye streak? Currently in the UK, there's one person on eBay selling them for almost £300.00 which exceeds the price of the streak itself!!! I can get a new phone for that money... :(

Isnt it sad? When i broke my last screen i just bought another streak off ebay that works like a charm. I still have my broken one in case i may need to trabsplant the screen from the one i bought from ebay to my orig streak.

dare1os

Mar 23, 2010
Edinburgh
Isnt it sad? When i broke my last screen i just bought another streak off ebay that works like a charm. I still have my broken one in case i may need to trabsplant the screen from the one i bought from ebay to my orig streak.

Yeah, it sucks. For now, I use Android Screen Cast to see what's going on the device, as my screen is completely black now. Obviously this is not a daily driver solution, as it requires USB connection for ADB, and a laptop to run the application :) If I can get a screen for a sane price I will, if not, then I'll take a hammer, smash it into pieces and go buy something else.

b3Ck-2040

Mar 24, 2013
Im in the search of one display in my country, im from mexico, but I remembered that the last year the display costs arround USD $99 and now it cost USD$150 even is most expensive than a display for dell strak 7... some one of you know where can I buy a display in a good price?? Thank... xD

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda app-developers app

mokokawi

Sep 6, 2010
Dawsonville
if you cant find one. . . . dont smash your streak :( just put it in a drawer,get anotber phone. . . . then keep an eye out for a screen. . . . one day there you will find one and you can put the streak back together again :)

omar2324

Mar 11, 2011
Dell streak 5 screen

I am selling original used dell streak 5 display for for 6500 Indian rupees , contact me at omarmukthar2324 at gmail dot com

rafynet

Mar 28, 2007
Milton
Hey everyone, just wanted to throw in something just in case anyone is interested.

The Dell Streak was my first smartphone. I loved it, but one day I dropped it and the LCD was completely busted.

I ordered an LCD with digitizer from GadgetFix and tried replacing it using Alperin's guide, but gave up after not having success. In the end I sent the Streak back to Dell and they sent me a brand new one. I completely forgot that I still have the LCD screen and the factory replaced Streak lying around. I'd be willing to sell them for way cheaper if anyone is interested?

did you sell the screen?

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
if you cant find one. . . . dont smash your streak :( just put it in a drawer,get anotber phone. . . . then keep an eye out for a screen. . . . one day there you will find one and you can put the streak back together again :)

Haha.! Im too looking for screen as smash my bloody streak to get my self new phone

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366373398554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366373398554.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 50

avinashreddy8055

Apr 22, 2013
wish to buy d dell streak 5 screen pls guys say me if any one have it at a cheap

I have a broken one laying around, the screen is fine though, I dropped it and it won't turn on, except for a battery with an exclamation mark in it.... You can have it for postage costs... For the price of a crate of beer I'll send you a Mugen 4800 battery (no cover, they all broke, they cost approx 15 dollars for a set ), the oem cable, a set of chinese batteries, a charger(us and japan plug)and an otterbox commuter case as well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

guys i need dell streak 5 display plz if neone have it kindly say me plzzzz but for a cheaper price

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

did you sell the screen?

do u still have d screen n my number is 9000004945 if nebody has dell streak 5 screen kindly contact me

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Sure first come first serve. Send me your address, I'll send you the stuff and you can PayPal me the amount of the beer after you received it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
can u courier me d display to me my emai id is avinashreddy7@gmail.com

rafynet

Mar 28, 2007
Milton
I'm still looking for a Dell Streak Screen.

eBay has it for US$90 I don't want to pay that much .... maybe $50? I think that's more reasonable ...

let me know if you got one?

rafal@ulight.me or PM here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys. i ask seller from poland how much dell streaks for parts he have and he told me that they have 120 streaks for parts !! ;) here is link for seller. it is auction but all auctions ends about 265 poland money (63 euro)

http://allegro.pl/listing/user.php?us_id=16350243
    Was just curious to know!! Why do so many people break their screens!! Is it something to do with the phone??

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    The way I broke mine was silly.

The glass was popping up in a corner from a frame, and then I decided to pop it back in would be a good idea. Turns out, it wasn't.

=/

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I found a website that have suppliers with LCDs. I have emailed several today. Hopefully one replies with a positive response.

Since I haven't posted enough, I will put the website like this. Just delete the two "Dot"s.

wwwDotalibabaDotcom/showroom/for-dell-streak-lcd-display.html
    yes pictures are same on all auctions but they write that pictures are just illustrated. they dont write that they ship international but i send him message if they are shipping to slovakia if it is possible and he say yes =) so maybe he ship overseas.
    yes my registration was completed without any problems =) and they say that pictures are just illustrated. and down is writed that pictures are real if is not writed any other. hmm :D i wrote him if photos are real. if he reply me i say you .