FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,605 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,409

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16 Now Available!!
2nd July 2019, 07:04 AM |#7781  
Flag WuHan
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
……how to download it. I can't found it....

2nd July 2019, 01:29 PM |#7782  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,931

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yklaxds

……how to download it. I can't found it....

Under the downloads tab in the header of the thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190702-073030.png
Views:	152
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	4786292  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 01:25 PM |#7783  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
@Ticklefish Couple of suggestions: add option "Decompile single file" in Decompile menu;
Do not create 8 WorkAreas on installation by default, just 1, add option "Add WorkArea" in Main Menu instead
EDIT :: I'm reading only now about your personal situation, stay strong!
The Following User Says Thank You to jututt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jututt Ad-Free
Today, 10:19 AM |#7784  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jututt

@Ticklefish Couple of suggestions: add option "Decompile single file" in Decompile menu;
Do not create 8 WorkAreas on installation by default, just 1, add option "Add WorkArea" in Main Menu instead
EDIT :: I'm reading only now about your personal situation, stay strong!

Thanks for your kind words - I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I wasn't sure about removing the option to decompile a single file. You still can with V16 but it's slightly more involved. This was a deliberate decision to streamline the menu but I can always reintroduce the option in a later version if enough people want it...and if I make another version.

As for the WorkAreas, I see where you're coming from but I might not implement that. The different WorkAreas have different colour folder icons (if installed straight to "C:"). This isn't something that can be done by code, at least not the type of code I'm using, so I'm keeping the WorkAreas as they are for now.
Of course, if enough people want this option then I'll bow to public pressure and see about putting it in. TMA is made for the users, after all!
Today, 11:11 AM |#7785  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,931

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Thanks for your kind words - I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I wasn't sure about removing the option to decompile a single file. You still can with V16 but it's slightly more involved. This was a deliberate decision to streamline the menu but I can always reintroduce the option in a later version if enough people want it...and if I make another version.

As for the WorkAreas, I see where you're coming from but I might not implement that. The different WorkAreas have different colour folder icons (if installed straight to "C:"). This isn't something that can be done by code, at least not the type of code I'm using, so I'm keeping the WorkAreas as they are for now.
Of course, if enough people want this option then I'll bow to public pressure and see about putting it in. TMA is made for the users, after all!

I personally wouldn't mind having 10 folders, LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
Today, 01:37 PM |#7786  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

I personally wouldn't mind having 10 folders, LOL!

You're tempting me now. I can never resist the siren call of a coding challenge..

I'll look into adding this to v16.1. If I ever make a v16.1, that is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)