Before unlocking your bootloader, read this thread
If you brick your device, you are the sole responsible.
- If you use this kernel on a gingerbread ROM, I will laugh at your noobness
- If you use this kernel on a stock ROM, it will cook you dinner
- Forked from nAa-11
- Built with linaro-4.7.1 toolchain
- Full ICS support
- CWM-Based Recovery 220.127.116.11
- Genlock: backported from CAF 3.0
- Socinfo and internal_power_rail ported from CAF 3.0
- KGSL version 3.8 (1.2): backported from CAF 3.0 / Latest SE sources
- netfilter: add xt_qtaguid table support for network statistics
- netfilter: ported xt_connmark xt_mark xt_quota2 xt_TPROXY from latest SE sources
- binder: backported from CAF 3.0
- SmartassV2 bugfixes
- Bluetooth tethering support
- ICS ramdisk and related fixes
- KSM backported from latest SE sources / fixes from CAF 3.0
If you have any issues, please read the FAQ thread first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575831
- Unlocked bootloader --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- MiniCM9 or any ICS, source-based ROM (install this kernel first, then install the ROM)
- Flashtool tested to be working with your phone, e.g. from here: http://www.multiupload.com/GYL7A7XQBT Original flashtool thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=920746
- Unlock your bootloader as described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=3 or here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- Download the kernel ftf file from here and move it to Flashtool\firmwares so that Flashtool can pick it up
- Flash the kernel via Flashtool
- Reboot and you should see the kernel boot animation:
- Flash back to stock using Flashtool or SEUS.
The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
I can't be held responsible if this Kernel bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!