FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Q] x10 Wi-Fi error with DooMKernel v06

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By roby00231, Junior Member on 5th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've installed CM7-ZMOD custom rom found HERE including the hotfix 003.
Then I installed DooMKernel v06 Medium overclocked version v06-1113 found HERE
which i flashed via flashtool, installed corresponding wifi module with CWM and Xrecovery. I've wiped dalvik cache before flashing the kernel and before installing wi-fi module but I still get an error when I try to turn on wi-fi. I've wiped dalvik cache before flashing the kernel and before installing wi-fi module. Anyone knows a solution?

6th May 2012, 10:43 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
delete
i solved the problem by myself please delete the thread
16th May 2012, 10:48 AM |#3  
Flag Gandhinagar
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
m too having d same prob
plz help
16th May 2012, 12:27 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 291

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkDHRUVIL

m too having d same prob
plz help

Try to flash wifi fix for doomkernel
18th May 2012, 10:47 AM |#5  
Flag Gandhinagar
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

Try to flash wifi fix for doomkernel

tried dat
wifi fix works for me but only on d non-overclocked doom's kernel
and not on d over-clocked kernels
20th May 2012, 08:06 AM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 3,288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkDHRUVIL

tried dat
wifi fix works for me but only on d non-overclocked doom's kernel
and not on d over-clocked kernels

WiFi fix is on only good on one kernel. Example...doomkernel1228 needs WiFi fix doomkernel1228
Doomkernel fs needs WiFi fix doomkernel fs
Each different kernel has own WiFi fix

From my XPERIA X10S v8.2 on JaBKerneL @ 1.15ghz. IF SOMEONE HELPS CLICK 'THANKS'
The Following User Says Thank You to Toledo_JAB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toledo_JAB Ad-Free
18th February 2013, 01:20 AM |#7  

More
Wifi problem
Hi...i'm new at these things...tried to install custom ROM (Advanced xperia x10i ROM V2 by Denie) and everything went well...ROM is great...but i have wifi problem...using doom's kernel v06-1113...tried to install wifi module...nothing...help...please
20th February 2013, 10:31 AM |#8  
Flag Spisska Nova Ves
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexa23

Hi...i'm new at these things...tried to install custom ROM (Advanced xperia x10i ROM V2 by Denie) and everything went well...ROM is great...but i have wifi problem...using doom's kernel v06-1113...tried to install wifi module...nothing...help...please

1. download doomkernel+wifi modules ( for each version of doomkernel is separate wifi modules)
2. flash kernel
4. factory reset
3. install rom zip files
4. install wifi modules
5. wipe cache, dalvik cache and reboot phone

I install every rom like this and haven got any problem. btw. I used Advanced xperia x10 by Denie on doom kernel with no problems. maybe you downloaded bad wifi modules package. All you need to do is downloaded package again ( or download kernel + wifi modules -- just in case). than flash wifi modules only ( and kernel if you want to be sure that you have right kernel and right wifi modules) and reboot phone. you dont need to flash rom again. it should be working ( i know i had that problem too).
10th October 2013, 01:39 PM |#9  
Flag Lindau (Bodensee)
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Exclamation the same wi-fi problem! and more! (sorr for english)
Quote:
Originally Posted by harviak

1. download doomkernel+wifi modules ( for each version of doomkernel is separate wifi modules)
2. flash kernel
4. factory reset
3. install rom zip files
4. install wifi modules
5. wipe cache, dalvik cache and reboot phone

I install every rom like this and haven got any problem. btw. I used Advanced xperia x10 by Denie on doom kernel with no problems. maybe you downloaded bad wifi modules package. All you need to do is downloaded package again ( or download kernel + wifi modules -- just in case). than flash wifi modules only ( and kernel if you want to be sure that you have right kernel and right wifi modules) and reboot phone. you dont need to flash rom again. it should be working ( i know i had that problem too).

---------------------------------------------
just one thing i navnt installed that "module" wi-fi one... and for what are the CWM from Daniel46 ? cause if i install them/one of them on mi xperia x10i the phone get killed and stucked in the Doomkernel start logo!
now i have it just with the Doomkernel and the Xrecovery from Daniel's post and gona tryi the update of the same...
what of all the xrecovery and CWM's should i install first? and what one next?
PLZ help
11th October 2013, 09:01 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElvisKc

---------------------------------------------
just one thing i navnt installed that "module" wi-fi one... and for what are the CWM from Daniel46 ? cause if i install them/one of them on mi xperia x10i the phone get killed and stucked in the Doomkernel start logo!
now i have it just with the Doomkernel and the Xrecovery from Daniel's post and gona tryi the update of the same...
what of all the xrecovery and CWM's should i install first? and what one next?
PLZ help

Load ROM and wifi.zip (for DoomKernel) onto your phone SDcard.

Install (via recovery) ROM ... unless it's to be installed via flashtool as a tft.
Install DoomKernel V6 via flashtool
Install (via recovery) wifi.zip

I've never had a problem installing ...stuff and it should all work.

At one stage I had CWM Recovery and xRecovery available with DoomKernel, xRecovery is old and generally you should be able to just use CWM recovery.
1st June 2014, 03:21 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Goodvibes

Load ROM and wifi.zip (for DoomKernel) onto your phone SDcard.

Install (via recovery) ROM ... unless it's to be installed via flashtool as a tft.
Install DoomKernel V6 via flashtool
Install (via recovery) wifi.zip

I've never had a problem installing ...stuff and it should all work.

At one stage I had CWM Recovery and xRecovery available with DoomKernel, xRecovery is old and generally you should be able to just use CWM recovery.

hi.. for me too same prob.. when i click WIFI checkbox it showing ERROR..?? so help me..

does Xperia X10i support CWM..?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)