I can hardly believe that there is not already an app like this that allows you to edit the saved usernames and passwords for the stock (and other) browsers.
The only thing you can do from the browser is delete all saved usernames/passwords.
With this app you can view and edit all saved credentials for each website.
Of course this requires root.
This is still very much in beta, I have only tested this on my Galaxy Nexus with CM9 (Android 4.0.3). The UI is also a work in progress, so it's still very ugly looking.
Before using this app consider making a backup of the browser data.
External Storage permission is for export of data as csv.
Please post suggestions / bugs / etc!
- Initial Release
- Now supports ICS Browser+ and Quick ICS Browser
- Bugfix for Delete/Save actions on non stock browsers
- CSV Export/Import
- Now supports Skyfire, Dolphin HD and Dolphin Mini
- Now supports Maxthon
- Supports Opera Mini readonly, haven't had time yet for save functionality
- New icon (thanks XlAfbk!)
- Added error reporting via email
- Fixed crash on start
- Fixed more crashes on start
- Now supports Opera Mini read/write and export/import
- Master Password can now be set in settings
- Minor changes to master password mechanism
- Chrome is now supported (except csv import, Chrome needs more data than other browsers provide)