FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] The Best MIUI rom

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By SwitchBack, Senior Member on 8th May 2012, 09:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Which MIUI rom is the best?

Anyone that tell which MIUI rom is the best, if he can also to write how the rom and give link to the rom will be good.

Thanks

8th May 2012, 10:37 AM |#2  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Smile
For me the latest GB based (2.4.20)

I tried older (GB) and further version (ICS) but it was too laggy or too many bugs in it.

I'm satisfied with it just I trying to find a kernel replacement for more free memory etc....

Sorry I'm not allowed to post link, but everybody can find easily on the miui web page....
The Following User Says Thank You to 3lackhawk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3lackhawk Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 10:39 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lackhawk

For me the latest GB based (2.4.20)

I tried older (GB) and further version (ICS) but it was too laggy or too many bugs in it.

I'm satisfied with it just I trying to find a kernel replacement for more free memory etc....

Sorry I'm not allowed to post link, but everybody can find easily on the miui web page....

Thanks

more?
8th May 2012, 11:00 AM |#4  
Flag Yoshkar-Ola
Thanks Meter: 117

Donate to Me
More
http://miuiandroid.com/community/thr...r-i9000.15461/
8th May 2012, 11:48 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
i think MyUI Euphoria by RolluS is the best MIUI.
it is very fast, stable and the battery life is not bad at all (considering the fact i havent found an ICS rom with good battery consumption). i highly recommend this rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to un.droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift un.droid Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 12:31 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by un.droid

i think MyUI Euphoria by RolluS is the best MIUI.
it is very fast, stable and the battery life is not bad at all (considering the fact i havent found an ICS rom with good battery consumption). i highly recommend this rom.

There is Hebrew language?
8th May 2012, 12:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
dont really know since i dont like hebrew menus and such, i do know that RTL and hebrew keyboard is implemented within ICS.
8th May 2012, 01:29 PM |#8  
Flag PARMA
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up
there are no better or worse .. rom The Roma are created according to the taste of the developers and also the demands of those who have chosen them for their phones .. Therefore honor to all developers at XDA
7th June 2012, 12:39 AM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I am currently using the build 5 of MyICS Ultimate Fusion by Barome.

HERE

The ROM is really good and fast. The installer is amazing, make things so much more easier. You can also choose a launcher (APEX, Normal Launcher, etc...)

However I have noticed a few problems, including no screenlock (regardeless of whether I choose patern, Pin, etc.... to lock and also I cannot go back to the main page when I am in some Apps.

This might be due to the way I installed the ROM, I am waiting for an answer about it. If this is my fault I will re-install and see, otherwise according to the other people on the thread, the build 2 is a more table version.

I have been using ROM by MyUI for over 6 month and I am always happy with them!

Regards

Jmax
7th June 2012, 09:06 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I like this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1548796
8th June 2012, 07:21 AM |#11  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,885

More
Please reread the rules. Mainly about search before posting.

Thread closed

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zelendel Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread