Through this tutorial, I'll try to help you out.
How to get into fastboot
- Keep holding the power button.
- After about 5-6 seconds, you'll see the touch buttons blink and the phone will reboot.
- As soon as the screen goes off, hold down the volume - (down) button.
- You'll enter bootloader.
- Connect your phone to the pc
- Navigate to the fastboot entry by using the volume keys
- Enter fastboot by pressing the power button
Simple things first -- Erasing the cache
- Go the folder with your fastboot executables
fastboot erase cache
If that didn't work, keep reading.
Now there might be an easier and more involved solution out there, but I couldn't find it when my device was unbootable. I'll just tell you what Jotha advised me to do, and which worked for me.
Flashing a ROM will probably solve your issues, but the problem comes when you realized that you don't have a ROM on your SD Card to flash. Since the current version of CWM does not support USB mount, we need to get the ROM on the phone through some other means.
Putting a ROM on your phone
- Try ADB (if you get a device not found error, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post25879200)
- You can transfer the ROM to your phone by using ADB.
- Try the command:
adb shell mount /sdcard adb push <path to rom> /sdcard
- This will copy the ROM to your card (it could take a while).
Now simply boot into recovery and flash the ROM.
Hope this helps.