[ODIN STOCK ROM] GT-P3113 Stock ROM for Odin flash

Search This thread

grassy-sneakers

Oct 9, 2012
Lincoln
Here is a new update of sammobile.com for the GT-P3113. Build: IMM76D.P3113UEBLH1 Kernel: 3.0.8-999349-user Date: Aug 10 2012

I used Odin 1.85 to flash from download mode with no problems. Gonna try rooting now : )

http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3&model=GT-P3113&pcode=0&os=1&type=3#firmware

Update: Was able to flash CWM and root same as UEBLG5

I hit the link but google wont load the page ? Any suggestion.

Here, I found all these links in this thread. Hope this helps...:laugh:

stanik1

Dec 12, 2009
Does anyone have any of the stock firmware for the GT-P3113 samsung galaxy tab 2? All links seems to be broken. Please message me if you do. Thank you.

Reactions: CoherentJ

antutu

Nov 6, 2012
you will be able to download it by then
just check it regularly n be patience
(just like my P3100 which isn't available until last Friday, but it's available yesterday ;) )

jmiisoltez

Mar 21, 2016
The link isn't working :(

hi! the link isnt working for me :( Im having a problem because my tablet is soft bricked. It's stuck on bootloop and I tried to flash ROM before using ODIN 3 and some recovery_tar5 file that i found somewhere but it didn't work. The process in ODIN is stuck on setup connection and thought that it has something to do with the recovery file incorrect. I reallyyy think this would do the trick so can i have an alternative link? thank you :)

Gabrius99

hi! the link isnt working for me :( Im having a problem because my tablet is soft bricked. It's stuck on bootloop and I tried to flash ROM before using ODIN 3 and some recovery_tar5 file that i found somewhere but it didn't work. The process in ODIN is stuck on setup connection and thought that it has something to do with the recovery file incorrect. I reallyyy think this would do the trick so can i have an alternative link? thank you :)
Hi!
Download and flash one of those firmwares. Then if you want a recovery, download and flash this

Greets

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is 100% stock ROM for the GT-P3113 (US WiFi version).
    You can restore your tablet to 100% stock with this if needed.

LINK
    Thanks for this. Will be useful once devs start releasing more roms! Flashing AOKP for now though.
    Thanks for this. Will be useful once devs start releasing more roms! Flashing AOKP for now though.
    This will be useful when someone derps and soft bricks their device with no adb or recovery access.

good day.
    so this gets rid of root correct?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Short answer......yes
    Long answer............
    please do some addition before publicly looking for answers.

1 Stock= factory, unmodified folders
    1 Root= added files into system folder, xbin folder and xbin folder, modifying folders
    *Root needs the files in those folders
    1+1= ????

If you take this the wrong way, sorry but please my post here is too show, that reading up on this is mostly highly advised. Questions like this/these will be eliminated.
    Devs/users wont get frustrated and we all stay one happy family :)
    I can't believe I'm the first one to ask this, but is there a particular version of Odin that people have been using for this device? I've Odin'd the HECK out of my Charge and Galaxy S but not this tab yet.

Thanks!

I've used v1.85 successfully.