FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA

2,177 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,574

By Zatta, Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 10th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2019, 11:17 PM |#1361  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 55,963

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenobiaful

Although I'm a newbie, I've been following xda for years for my diy projects. My goal is to become a recognized contributor one day

Good to go! It wasn't my thought or dream, it was the thought process of someone else to submit me for RC Status (a ways back). Not a developer, just offered assistance, as outlined below in the quote.

The key is providing the help/assistance, just because....with no motive, but just in the Spirit of XDA. Something, that is sometimes forgotten, as I was one of the first RC's, we did it just to see others accomplish, in the purpose of developing. And now I'm part of a higher task, to help others, in regards to/for RC's & RT's, again the key is providing no matter, above all.

Quote:

As Recognized Contributors/Themers, we are challenged with the purpose of aiding development, offering assistance and above all, embodying the Spirit of XDA.
Contributing to XDA-Developers is more than simply delivering ROMs, mods and themes and by posting and behaving in a modest and exemplary way, we aim to influence and encourage other users to conduct themselves with friendliness and co-operation.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
application, apply, apply to become a recognized contributor/themer, rc-rt committee, rc-rt liaison, recognized contributor, recognized themer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)