So I want to introduce you to...
for all ROM`s, but make backup first!!!
Thanks to RockoDev for (MOD)Beats Audio(2.3+up)
Thanks to contradictor from 4pda for experiments and new version with instruction, I`m only combined his update with Alsa in one file.
0. First of all delete or freeze your DSP manager app!
1. Download files attached and copy them to your SD card.
2. Reboot to CWM and make backup!
3. Mount data, mount system, install beats_by_contradictor_V2.07_Alsa.zip update.
4. Reboot. First boot will take some time, not afraid - it is normal)
5. Install com.namakerorin.audiofxwidget.apk or download it from Google Play - it is free.
6. Start audiofxwidget and choose "Dialog" option in Select mode section. Choose 40% transparency (later you can change this parametr as you want to).
7. Disable any other equalizers in your player.
8. Add audiofxwidget to your Android Home Screen and choose EQ and BASS you prefer.
P.S. if you prefer another Equalizer app, you can use yours instead of audiofxwidget.