FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RUU] Android 4.0.3 - Build 1.12.651.2

3,667 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,796

Post Reply Email Thread
I'm surprised no one has already posted this here on XDA. Here is the link to the shipped-roms upload of the leaked RUU labeled
Code:
RUU_JEWEL_CL_ICS_40_Sprint_WWE_1.12.651.2_Radio_1.02.11.0423_2_NV_SPCS_2.28_003_release_257970_signed2.exe
which was determined to be for the EVO 4G LTE based on hints in the build.prop and other places.

You can get it HERE.

NOTE: This has NOT been tested on a device yet, considering it's not really out yet, so don't run this right away on you new phone on Friday before we investigate it more.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to regaw_leinad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift regaw_leinad Ad-Free

15th May 2012, 03:06 AM |#2  
Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Just took a look at this. shows HBOOT hboot_1.12.0000_signedbyaa.nb0. so lets hope this hboot gets revolutionized by the alpharevx team :P
The Following User Says Thank You to leo72793 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leo72793 Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 03:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 492

More
Anyone note the file size, close to 600MB!@# That's a big RUU!
15th May 2012, 03:31 AM |#4  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle, WA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100

Anyone note the file size, close to 600MB!@# That's a big RUU!

Yup, pretty dang big! I've put together a stock "rooted" rom w/ Superuser, busybox, and a patched boot.img, uploading now. There will be another thread for this once it uploads to my server.
The Following User Says Thank You to regaw_leinad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift regaw_leinad Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 03:37 AM |#5  
Jacksonville

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regaw_leinad

Yup, pretty dang big! I've put together a stock "rooted" rom w/ Superuser, busybox, and a patched boot.img, uploading now. There will be another thread for this once it uploads to my server.

O.O rooted already. nice. maybe this phone will be like the og 4g dev.
15th May 2012, 03:45 AM |#6  
Flag Seattle, WA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo72793

O.O rooted already. nice. maybe this phone will be like the og 4g dev.

Well, I just added the su, Superuser.apk, and busybox binaries to the extracted rom and built a new boot.img. That doesn't have anything to do with rooting the device... however, these days "rooting" a device isn't very difficult.
15th May 2012, 03:50 AM |#7  
Jacksonville

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regaw_leinad

Well, I just added the su, Superuser.apk, and busybox binaries to the extracted rom and built a new boot.img. That doesn't have anything to do with rooting the device... however, these days "rooting" a device isn't very difficult.

so true. glad to see its going to happen. lets hope for great chances in revolutionary
15th May 2012, 03:55 AM |#8  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 13,044

Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately, this RUU won't be the final RUU. The system dump I have is 1.13.651.1, and it does look pretty close to done. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is another update before launch.
The Following User Says Thank You to -viperboy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -viperboy- Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 04:01 AM |#9  
Flag Seattle, WA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -viperboy-

Unfortunately, this RUU won't be the final RUU. The system dump I have is 1.13.651.1, and it does look pretty close to done. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is another update before launch.

Yeah definitely, this build is almost a month old, so I knew there would be more, but I don't have any other system dumps. I figured I'd post this here for anyone who wants to start on something anyways.
15th May 2012, 03:42 PM |#10  
Flag Westerville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
This was actually originally posted by Football in his thread on XDA about 3 weeks ago. There wasn't a Evo 4G LTE thread then.

Thanks for posting here!
15th May 2012, 04:24 PM |#11  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 4,554

More
I was wondering when someone was going to post this

I've been meaning to upload a mirror with just the firmware zip but haven't had good luck finding a reliable place to host it yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)