Thanks to Jrongi1 for fixing the bootloop error and keeping it the way I made it KUDOS
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
mohitmoudgil- for hooking it up with hosting and other things. HIT THAT MANS THANKS BUTTON
RMS-Sensattion Found HERE (clickme)
Xtone- Ripple lockscreen and being a all around good guy and friend.
Android Advices- Base Rom
Subzero- for kernel
jrongi1-testing and BLN help
Philliple97- testing and new gapps link
Here is a ROM I ported for the Vibrant from the I-9000. I take no credit for build. ROM found HERE (click me) Tweaks and build.prop edits I did and WILL continue to improve on!. I Nor Team RMS Nor XDA are responsible for broken or damaged phones! FLASH AT OWN RISK
- Built from Android sources (IMM76I)
- Improved notification bar toggles: long press a toggle to go to related Settings menu; multi-state sound toggle.
- Numeric battery indicator.
- Brightness control in status and notifications bars
- Real and improved autobrightness: brightness really goes down when light decreases.
- Extended power menu with reboot, recovery and screenshot.
- Video face effects working
- Application killing with long press on back button
- Choose storage in Camera application
- Power button shooter in Camera application
- Timer option in Camera application
- T9 Dialer
- Removed “R” roaming indicator for national roaming
- Root, Busybox and SuperSU
- SUB ZERO Voodoo Color
- HugeMem patch for 720p video by F4K
- Preinstalled app: OI File Manager
- APN’s predefined huge list
- Modified hosts file to remove ads in applications.
Bugs: YOU TELL ME =].