FORUMS

[MIUI V4 Theme]The Dark Knight Returns v3.0 [MAJOR UPDATE- August 06, 2012]

399 posts
Thanks Meter: 453

By raakaysh, Senior Member on 15th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Changes:

1. The Dark Knight Rises v.3.0 has been fully optimized for the latest MIUI ROM v.2.8.3

2. Finally you can have a full dark theme now.

3. Many graphical tweaks in various aspects of the UI.

4. Added an all new lockscreen theme (thanks to Beuss). The theme changes itself every time you lock your device and shows weather animations too.

5.New font for better visibility.

6. Many other improvements and bug fixes. Do not forget to report any bugs that somehow always creep in stealthily.

Your comments, suggestions, requests, criticism, or whatever-- always welcome.

Raakaysh

Like my work, why not by me a cafe, since I do not like beer.

Changes:
1. Added support for XHDPI Devices too
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to raakaysh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raakaysh Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 01:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 766

More
Nice work!!!!! Thx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
15th May 2012, 02:48 PM |#4  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,177

Donate to Me
More
@Raykaash.............If I give you an icon set, will you make me the theme for my handset?

I want it to be made by you and confirm that it would be the biggest hit ever .
15th May 2012, 03:23 PM |#5  
Flag The Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey
Thanks Meter: 294

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raulinho7

Nice work.

Unfortunaltly for u it's not the first Dark theme for MIUI v4
[THEME] [BETA6] MIUI v4 Dark Blue [05/13/12] [MIUI 2.5.11]
[MIUIv4][Theme]MIUI v4 Black Town by 官方&叛逆yu

but im sure that they ve been made thanks to ur theme "The First"

Yea, i did wanna say anything in this thread that states that it is "The First" Theme for MIUI ICS and there is another thread that states that it's "The Second" MIUI ICS theme, but when i seen "the first" for a 2nd time, something needed to be said. I dont know if these are that particular person's 1st MIUIv4 theme, 1st MIUIv4 Theme on XDA, 1st MIUIv4 theme posted on that particular day, etc, etc, etc, But this is definitely NOT the 1st v4 Dark Theme in general and the other theme is NOT the 1st v4 theme ever created. Definitely False advertising j/k

To the author, your work is very much appreciated BUT you need to post what it actually is, not what you wish it was. Look around a little and perhaps post what you think it may be and not a B.S Fact. Honestly i know of almost (10) light v4 themes posted before yours, a couple even on XDA, most on MIUI China. As for your dark theme, There are the (2) listed above plus others on Miui China and on MIUI Germany. Your theme doesnt have to be 1st for people to actually like it. Those themers that actually posted the true "First" themes sure didnt include it in the post and i'm sure they didnt care. Take your time and do a good job, both you and the end user will appreciate the finished product more then it being a rush-job, 1st product that actually wasnt even 1st to begin with. As always, if you dont know or are not sure, Searching HERE does wonders....

Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to XCellPhoneSalesRep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XCellPhoneSalesRep Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 04:04 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Wow, been following the dark blue theme for v4 but having some issues with white text on whit bavkground in message app.
I didn't know about the dark town from miui china though. As I don't know chinese, could someone post a direct download link to this theme? That would be sooooo amazing...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
15th May 2012, 04:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 315

More
I've been collected few MIUI v4 themes including dark town
http://minus.com/mbes6afjf7/

(@raakaysh: if it bother u that i put this link on ur thread,let me know and i ll delete my post)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raulinho7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raulinho7 Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 04:41 PM |#8  
Flag Pleven

More
Yeah i see too many themes called MIUI V4 but for my Galaxy II not all changed icons specially for camera and [email protected] this theme look good keep up the good work we waithing.
15th May 2012, 04:45 PM |#9  

More
This is sgs2 i Sammy based

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
15th May 2012, 05:08 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nowhere in India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raulinho7

Nice work.

Unfortunaltly for u it's not the first Dark theme for MIUI v4
[THEME] [BETA6] MIUI v4 Dark Blue [05/13/12] [MIUI 2.5.11]
[MIUIv4][Theme]MIUI v4 Black Town by 官方&叛逆yu

but im sure that they ve been made thanks to ur theme "The First"

Doesn't matter, forget it. I said so because I thought it was just like my previous theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to raakaysh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raakaysh Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 05:11 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nowhere in India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCellPhoneSalesRep

Yea, i did wanna say anything in this thread that states that it is "The First" Theme for MIUI ICS and there is another thread that states that it's "The Second" MIUI ICS theme, but when i seen "the first" for a 2nd time, something needed to be said. I dont know if these are that particular person's 1st MIUIv4 theme, 1st MIUIv4 Theme on XDA, 1st MIUIv4 theme posted on that particular day, etc, etc, etc, But this is definitely NOT the 1st v4 Dark Theme in general and the other theme is NOT the 1st v4 theme ever created. Definitely False advertising j/k

To the author, your work is very much appreciated BUT you need to post what it actually is, not what you wish it was. Look around a little and perhaps post what you think it may be and not a B.S Fact. Honestly i know of almost (10) light v4 themes posted before yours, a couple even on XDA, most on MIUI China. As for your dark theme, There are the (2) listed above plus others on Miui China and on MIUI Germany. Your theme doesnt have to be 1st for people to actually like it. Those themers that actually posted the true "First" themes sure didnt include it in the post and i'm sure they didnt care. Take your time and do a good job, both you and the end user will appreciate the finished product more then it being a rush-job, 1st product that actually wasnt even 1st to begin with. As always, if you dont know or are not sure, Searching HERE does wonders....

Thanks for sharing!

Truly said and thanks for the Google link, pal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)