Those of you who are familiar with USB Haksaw or USB Switchblade then you probably know what this app is all about. For those who a not familiar GOTO Description just like the USB Switchblade you can select the payload you want to use to shorten the hack time.
This program is very beta! and welcome as much feedback and I can get!
The goal of the USB Cleaver is to silently recover information from a target Windows 2000 or higher computer, including password hashes, LSA secrets, IP information, etc... beauty lies in the fact that the payload can run silently and without modifying the system or sending network traffic, making it near invisible. It captures all the information to a LOG file stored in your sdcard and can be reviewed at anytime.
- Dump System Information
- Dump IE Passwords
- Dump Chrome Passwords
- Dump Firefox Passwords
- Dump Wifi Passwords
- Allows you to select the payloads you want to use
- temporary removed disclaimer screen causing possible F/C on first run(please let me know if you still get fc with this version)
- fix possible bug causing force close on first run
- Fixed issue where starting application with sdcard mount causes F/C
- added new BG to show if sd card is available or not
- changed main background and Gaussian Blur the line in the middle
- Fixed Disclaimer bug - getting stuck on main intent
- Initial beta release
: Future Payloads
- Dump Network Services
- Dump Port Scan
- Dump Product Keys
- Dump Mail Passwords
- Dump Windows Update List
- Install Silent VNC
- Dump LSA Secrets
- xCopy files "documents", "pictures", etc....
- More to come....
: How to use
- Download and install APK if you havn't done so aready
- Accept Disclaimer & Download Payloads
- goto "enable / disable payloads" to generate payload file
- mount android to PC and run go.bat from root of sdcard (if android 2.1 and before Autorun.inf is generated, click on drive icon and will run payload)
This program will hold no responsibility for your action. What you decide to do with this application is your own decision, and the developer(s) of this application will hold no responsiblity for your actions or will be responsible for his/her misdeeds. this application was not created to encourage and/or intended hacking anything other then your own equipment.