FORUMS

Help!!! Please help me!!!

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By asroma81, Junior Member on 17th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, I'm desperate, I did exchange a few days with my phone, I took a 2 Atrix UK, the phone is 3 days, running perfectly, today I'm going to reboot the phone and what happens?? Practically, will not restart, remains on the animation of your phone!! I did a hard reset manually with the English guide, but nothing after the hard reset, to reboot the phone, is again locked on startup screen animated!!! Please guys, help me, I do not know what to do, I did several hard resets, but does not go!!
17th May 2012, 08:33 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 393

More
You did an exchange through who? If your talking about the carrier and its only a few days old then claim the warranty on it and get a new one... have you rooted it?

Sent from my Photon Q using ultramegaextremeXDA
17th May 2012, 08:37 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdeaton

You did an exchange through who? If your talking about the carrier and its only a few days old then claim the warranty on it and get a new one... have you rooted it?

Sent from my Photon Q using ultramegaextremeXDA

I made ​​a trade by an individual, I am Italian, he has bought a site, if the ship is done, can you tell me if there is a way to solve the problem without assistance?
17th May 2012, 08:46 PM |#4  
Flag Brighton, MI
Thanks Meter: 583

Donate to Me
More
first off pull your battery so it does not die looping. go to the thread in my signature. Go to the mirrors. in there is a download for the return to stock script. Download it. turn on your phone while holding the volume up plus down buttons. choose fastboot. plug in a usb cable to your computer and run the script. it will set your phone completely back to stock, therefore wiping all user data. whatever you do do not remove the usb cable in the middle of the script running or you will brick your phone. if you do not understand this, or still need more help, just say so.
17th May 2012, 08:55 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Which one should I download? Super Charged V5 or Lithium V1.2- OP
17th May 2012, 08:58 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrasner

first off pull your battery so it does not die looping. go to the thread in my signature. Go to the mirrors. in there is a download for the return to stock script. Download it. turn on your phone while holding the volume up plus down buttons. choose fastboot. plug in a usb cable to your computer and run the script. it will set your phone completely back to stock, therefore wiping all user data. whatever you do do not remove the usb cable in the middle of the script running or you will brick your phone. if you do not understand this, or still need more help, just say so.

I found it, I'm downloading, but I want to ask you something, the phone will not turn on, boot remains, therefore, the PC does not read it, as I do? the script reads it anyway?
17th May 2012, 09:27 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asroma81

I found it, I'm downloading, but I want to ask you something, the phone will not turn on, boot remains, therefore, the PC does not read it, as I do? the script reads it anyway?

I downloaded the Skript, I've made ​​your statement and I did the procedure as "restore stocks. bat", now says "waiting for device", I'm doing it right or I wrong something?
17th May 2012, 09:47 PM |#8  
Flag Brighton, MI

Donate to Me
More
you have to force it to boot into fastboot. to do this pull the battery then turn it on while holding both volume buttons, you should get a list of boot options, choose ap fastboot from the list and the computer should recognize it. let me know if not
17th May 2012, 10:32 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

you have to force it to boot into fastboot. to do this pull the battery then turn it on while holding both volume buttons, you should get a list of boot options, choose ap fastboot from the list and the computer should recognize it. let me know if not

I did the whole procedure, and this comes out written

rinning commands ...
checking fot phone ....
if your phone serial did not show close this then,
reconnect your phone, and try again!
if you did see the serial press any key!

Then, write me and waiting for device remains stationary!!
What should I do?
17th May 2012, 10:40 PM |#10  
Flag Brighton, MI

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michele190999

I did the whole procedure, and this comes out written

rinning commands ...
checking fot phone ....
if your phone serial did not show close this then,
reconnect your phone, and try again!
if you did see the serial press any key!

Then, write me and waiting for device remains stationary!!
What should I do?

did it show the serial key? If so did you press enter as it said? If not you may have to get the proper driver.
17th May 2012, 10:45 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

did it show the serial key? If so did you press enter as it said? If not you may have to get the proper driver.

I do not understand where I have to take the serial number and where do I put it!! the serial number does not appear anywhere!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)