FORUMS

[DISCONTINUED] [ROM][Huawei U8150] LeanFUSION 2.0

886 posts
Thanks Meter: 567

By FUSIONdev, Inactive Recognized Developer on 18th May 2012, 10:19 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread

---------------------------------------LeanFUSION infos---------------------------------------
Version: 2.0.0
Developer: FUSIONdev
Languages: All available on FROYO !
Release date: 18 may 2012
Based on: native Android Froyo 2.2.2 rom V100R001C292B848 (Poland ABC)

Requirements: UltraJack or Clockworkmod recovery
WARNING: BOOT YOUR PHONE IN RECOVERY MODE USING THE 3 BUTTON COMBO (Green + Up volume + Power) ... there are some issues with the installation after a "reboot in recovery" from the shutdown menu!

THE FULL INSTALL WILL WIPE YOUR DATA, BACK UP EVERYTHING BEFORE FLASHING!

About LeanFUSION: a LIGHT , CLASSIC and SIMPLE froyo flavoured ROM for huawei ideos, fully optimized for a really smooth user experience.
Based on the experience achieved on FUSIONideos, it just focuses on being LIGHTWEIGHT. There are lots of roms full of features out of there... but if you are looking for a rom focused on speed, simplicity and lightness you are on the right place!...
if you liked FUSIONideos 2, you will love LeanFUSION.
Install the rom and customize it !...FUSIONremix is right here for you! (read more on features)

FEATURES

ROOTED - BUSYBOX

KERNEL SIDE
Kernel configured and optimized for U8150 ONLY based on NOMA v83 by Aorth
Multitouch
Ext3 & Ext4 support
BFS (Con Kolivas patchset)
noop (default) - anticipatory - sio - bfq - vr(io) I/O schedulers
Under/Overclock (30 - 600 default | maximum frequency 748 MHz)
SmartassV2 (default) - interactive - interactiveX governors
LZO compressed zimage (faster decompression on boot)
more infos: official thread

SYSTEM OPTIMIZATIONS
ODEXED - first boot will be fast like when you bought the phone, the odexes are placed next to the packages, so you will save some space on dalvik-cache folder
Dalvik-cache moved to CACHE partition - More free space (165 MB) available for installing apps ... with less need to use Link2SD (also supported)! LeanFUSION will correctly regenerate the dalvik-cache if you format by mistake the cache partition
ZIPALIGNED
OPTIMIZED PACKAGES - all the PNG resources on the packages have been optimized to save ram and the APKs have been recompressed with less compression for a faster loading
OPTIMAL RAM MANAGEMENT - android internal task killer has been tweaked with better settings
SD CARD READ TWEAKED
FUSIONboost - a process renicer that will adjust priority of critical system services to improve the phone responsiveness with incoming calls
FUSIONremix 2 - from the experience of FUSIONideos, an improvement of this great powerful script!!
It will keep your system clean and updated saving space on the user (DATA) partition!
Install the rom and customize it using the market with the apps you really need! FUSIONremix will push selected apps to the system partition...and if an update comes, it will not spare space on the DATA partition!
With the new version it will also odex the app and push them (apk + odex) to system. This feature has been improved with the changes made by Atl4ntis on its cataclysm, that has a script inspired to FUSIONremix. Link2SD with autolink supported. You can safely use it.
SUPPORTED APPS:
ADW Launcher - ADW Launcher EX - Talkback - Soundback - Kickback - Google Play - Gmail - Google Maps - Street View - Google Search & Voice search - Google Translate - Google Drive - YouTube - Link2SD - No Frills Cpu control - QuickPic - Superuser - Twitter
Misc. Tweaks

USER EXPERIENCE
Market auto update ENABLED - no more need to wait rom updates (like in FUSIONideos)
ADW Launcher - replaces the original android launcher
EXTRA RINGTONES - from Cyanogenmod 7.2 !
Battery indicator with %
REALLY FAST ANDROID 4.0 ANIMATIONS + CUSTOM ONES
SHUTDOWN MENU WITH REBOOT & REBOOT IN RECOVERY MODE
CUSTOM BLACK THEME
HOSTS based adblocking

FIXES
FIXED italian days on google weather
Short operators names for Italy
Updated apn list
Anti malware patch XDA PATCH
Regulatory domain (wifi channels choosing) enabled

REMOVED
Email app
Animated & visualization wallpapers

DOWNLOAD
MD5: c412ee8f48c3b6d191a4cfc4ed9fac0b
DOWNLOAD LeanFUSION 2.0.0 FULL INSTALL

HINT: I recommend to NOT install Facebook / Facebook messenger ... it's really bloatware! FUSIONremix 2 doesn't support them anymore.

THANKS
dsixda for his GREAT kitchen - FUSIONideos and LeanFUSION won't be possible without this!
The uot team
Aorth, Tj_style & estebanSannin for their work on the kernel
Atl4ntis for its improvements on FUSIONremix
All the XDA community
All the users and supporters of FUSIONideos
Bertans, EP690D, Grotesque, Michelangelo Brunetti, Maurizio Cavalletti, Alessandro Rovacchi for their support and help on FUSIONideos
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to FUSIONdev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FUSIONdev Ad-Free
18th May 2012, 01:29 PM |#2  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Great!!! I installed FUSIONideos v2.7.6 & 2.7.10 in my Hauwei U8150
Android phone do not have any trouble around one year,it is the
best customer ROM which I installed before

I hope this new"LeanFusion 2.0 ROM would be more quickly and higher efficiency
than previous FUSIONideos v2.7.6 & 2.7.10!

Thanks for your effort
The Following User Says Thank You to jackson0829 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackson0829 Ad-Free
18th May 2012, 01:57 PM |#3  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,256

More
waw, very nice ROM! but why still froyo-based?
The Following User Says Thank You to itachilinux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itachilinux Ad-Free
18th May 2012, 02:03 PM |#4  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 567

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachilinux

waw, very nice ROM! but why still froyo-based?

Yeah, I love gingerbread but is more resources hungry, and I need something snappier.

Cyanogenmod 7.2 ported by Aorth is the right choice for gingerbread lovers! Absolutely the best and full featured rom for ideos!
18th May 2012, 09:06 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Angry
Yeah fusiondev is back! View as running the rom, but aesthetically it shows very well. Proves the rom and beareth the juice.
Thanks, nothing like froyo!
Hugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to giorgiomauricci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giorgiomauricci Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 01:36 PM |#6  
Pavia - Bari: 0 - 1
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Thanks man
19th May 2012, 02:33 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
thank fusionnnnnnnn
20th May 2012, 06:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great! When I returned the phone on hand to try now!

Sorry for my bad English
20th May 2012, 02:36 PM |#9  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm gonna have to get my u8150 out just to try this, it looks good and i've been having numerous problems recently with cm7.
20th May 2012, 06:46 PM |#10  
Flag Savona
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Great job my friend
LEANFusion is the best for my ideos!
Regards
Alessandro
21st May 2012, 11:10 AM |#11  
Flag Franklin
Thanks Meter: 98

More
welcome back fusion!

Out of curiosity have you looked at the overclock voltages for the kernel?

Sent from my U8150
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread