Kernel Configuration options
- Increased kernel log buffer to 2MB
- 2 phase on-demand governor (It seems a little less responsive, but it may increase battery time. It may need more tweaking, I'll look into it)
- sweep 2 wake
- NFS,CIFS support
- Hardware AES support (it may help, it may not)
- Compiler option tweaks
- Added support for hardware AES
- Added sweep2wake from bricked kernel
- Added 2-phase on-demand scheduler from HTC source
Since I don't use git (yet), I've added a diff from franco-v3 to this kernel.
zImage.zip - this kernel
boot.zip - boot.img with this kernel and InsertCoin 6.2.1 ramdisk
patch.zip - patch from franco v3 to this kernel
modules - not yet. You should be able to run this kernel with any modules you have.
Sweep2wake seems to have problems . I provide both versions of the kernel.
Please report any problems.
InserCoin 6.1.2 Boot Image: http://www.xes.ro/HOX/boot-v2-s2w.img
InserCoin 6.1.2 Boot Image: http://www.xes.ro/HOX/boot-v2-no-s2w.img