]UPDATE: Touchwiz force close is fixed now. For use with stock CM10 kernel, use the third download link. It doesn't contain svoice to prevent "low ram" message during the installation process.
Bored with Stock-CM10/9, SlimIcs or AOKP? But you go crazy when you don't get your nightlies day by day? You like the SGS3 style and miss some features of the stock ROMs?
Then I have this for you!
The Samsung Addon-Pack adds a bunch of stock-apps that where ported by me and xda-members, some SGS3 feeling with (system)-sounds and icons directly ripped from (leaked) SGS3 ROMs and many more features to your phone.
You can flash it over every CM9-nightly, SlimIcs or AOKP-Build...day by day
1. Install your ROM like you do it always (wipe cache/dalvik, flash nightly, flash gapps, flash the kernel of your choice...I persnonally recommend mnics, then boot the phone)
2. Reboot to recovery and flash TWICS-CM9-Nightly-Addon and reboot.
- SGS3 Weather Widget
- S Voice with Samsung TTS (multilanguage)
- Newest TouchWiz Nature UX port from S3 Jellybean Leak (thx to froilson)
- News Widget
- Samsung Calculator
- Stock Widget
- Samsung System-Sounds and melodies
- light SGS3 theme (no green)
additional apps(uninstallable without rootexplorer):
- Adobe Flashplayer for Jellybean
- Samsung Market
- CM9 Nightlies App (daily changelog+dwonload)
- Popup Video Player
- File Explorer
Addon for Helly Bean (light version):
Installtion-routine automatically removes following apps to get more free space on system partition:
- Trebuchet Launcher
- Genie Widget
- Diverse Livewallpaper
- Cyanogenmod Audio Files
The following apps will be moved to data-partition:
The following apps and files are not included in the Helly Bean version:
- S-voice (and language files)
- Samsung TTS
- someSamsung melodies
Little Update. I merged both packs. No extra AOKP-Version is required anymore. If you already flashed 1.5 (cm9) you don't need to flash 1.5.1. But AOKP users get s3 settings icons back with flashing 1.5.1
Changelog for 1.5 for CM9 and others than AOKP
- Launcher auto-rotation removed
- S2 Weather Widget removed
- S3 Weather Widget added
- S3 like Pop-Up Video added
- Flipboard added
- minor changes on launcher
Installation like always, flash it over your unmodded ROM
AOKP-Update 1.5 is online
Changelog for 1.4 for CM9 & AOKP
-improved TouchWiz UX, with working landscape and some finetuning. Big thanks to Pawill!!!
- Installationscript set to remove less apps, but all cm9 sounds. Please set up your ringtones and especially your alarm-sound!
- added new musik-player (not by samsung, not possible for now, but from sony) you can uninstall it, if you don't like it. but i think you have to see it!
- lockscreen-icon for new CM9-nightlies added.
- added one more SGSIII live-wallpaper
- added more SGSIII files (xmls, libs) mainly in preparation for future releases.
Changelog for 1.3
-removed touchwiz4 launcher
- added touchwiz 5 (own port by madphone and me, big thanks to sgs2-dev smando for helping us!!!!
Changelog for 1.2
- Slimfast-Zip is not needed anymore. Burakgon merged it with the addon-zip. BIG THANKS again!
Changelog for 1.1
- Google search-widget ripped from SGS3
- Wallpaper-Picker ripped from SGS3
- Apollo Musik-Player by Cyanogenmod9 Team
- Launcher-Settings Icon added (only relevant for Apex- or Trebuchet-users)
- Modified TouchWiz 4 with SGS3 icons
- themed a bit
- SGS3 ringtones, system-sounds, alarmsounds (beautiful), notification sounds
- CM9-Nightly-App (shows the changelog of cm9-nightlies with donwloadlink)
- App Backup and Restore
- Mrmad-App (Read our blog, and get notifications whenever we release an update of TWICS-ROM or the Addon-Pack)
- and more
(some icons changed to orgiginal SGS3-Icons)
See how to add icons to the touchwiz dock here:
Download-links for ICS-Versions can be found here mrmad.net.
UPDATE: The addon packs for CM10 and Helly Bean can be found here.
Donations are welcome.