It does work and it is fast. Widgets also work
This Rom runs off a base and is constantly updated with fixes found around the forums. I believe this is how a rom should be, Stock. And so do othe forum members.
I dont think of myself as a developer nor am i one.
Alot more updates to come and ill try to listen to all of you as much as i can.
Thanks and enjoy!
This is my first ever ROM
So what comes in it exactly you ask?
- Stock, Rooted, Deodexed
- TouchWiz Launcher from S3 is default
- Debloated (more to come)
- Svoice (Works)
- busybox installed, symlinked
- Latest UCLE2 Modem
Some confusion going around.
This ROM is based off of FlappJaxxx's Base ROM. Any Work/changes/additions to this ROM is of my own. Same goes for any future Updates.
1. Download to sdcard
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Data wipe/factory reset *REQUIRED*
4. Flash ROM
5. Reboot and Enjoy
Goldie Update5 Download!!
1. Did you do a full wipe?? If not, please do.
2. Did you reboot?
3. Don't restore app data via TIBU
4. Post in this thread
- TW widgets dont fit properly but isnt that annoying.
- Widgets may tell you they don't fit.
*Solution* Menu> Apex settings> Homescreen settings> change Portrait grid to 5x6 or more and Landscape grid to 5x4 or more. Your widgets will fit now.
- It will hang when booting, let it sit for a good 2-3 min.
isidromxz (for teaching me how to make a ROM)
flappjaxxx ( wanting to do what he does :P ) (Wannt to Thank him for this amazing Base Rom, All credits go to him)
Guys over in S2 forums *you know who you are * (Help in extended power menu and CRT off)
You the people of XDA
This is only the beginning and i have a great group of guys helping me