Sony has released Playstation suite for most Xperia Smartphones even ARC!!!!
All ARC games are compatible with Our Neo V
This Mostly Depends on The PSXPERIA
Try On Own Risk, But I dont think of much risk involved
[b]*Titanium backup needed*[b]
1) Install ''update-Playstation.zip'' (from poo-tang) via CWM
2) Boot up phone and install "com.$øny.*.*.apk" "přeinstàlĺedservices.apk" and "p$pöcket"
DONT RUN ANY OF THEM
3) Convert all 3 apps to system app from titanium backup
4) Copy data from ''sdcard,android,data.rar'' to sdcard>android>data
5) Run the game in pläýştation pöçķēt and quit it......
Congrats now your PläyStation Pocket is ready
PSXperia coverter made by yifanlu is a usefull tool for turning ps1 game roms/iso's (copys of ps1 game disks) into apps to be then playable on sonys playstation portable application.
Search xda for tutorials of psxperia but use the data folder from provided "data.rar"
The converted games should install and work and not stuck at updating or licence check
Now to add a on screen controller
1) Install "[email protected]" provided
2) Copy "PlayStation Pocket Controls2.gkp" in sdcard/
3) Open [email protected], Goto Settings And Import the "PlayStation Pocket Controls2.gkp" file
The psxperia games do not have a on screen controller,
To connect Psxperia and [email protected],
1)Open the game
2)Minimize it and open game keyboard
3)Long press at Step 2
4)From Input Method Select "game keyboard"
5)Go to the game from recent apps
6)From the game Select "[email protected]"
7)Tap Last option And enjoy The Game
Here are some ScreenShots From My Neo V
Download from link.txt in attachments