I need a skin for my new ft300

Search This thread

rwa66

Aug 5, 2007
Caketown
I am also looking for a good armored back shell if that is what you mean?
I have one on my Galaxy Tab 7, it is a hard shell covered with silicon (like this one, mine was much cheaper if i recall right ;)). It fits tightly around the edges, can handle some drops, makes the tablet not much bigger in size and the tablet does not slip out of your hands easy and the screen never touches the surface if you lay it on a flat surface with screen down.
The nearest thing i can find at the moment is the one from Gumdrop. But I think it will make the tablet too bulky and the shipping costs to Europe are almost as expensive as the case itself. ;)
The TF300 is fairly new, so it will take some time before factories start producing skins for our beloved tab.
I check eBay and Alibaba on a regularly basis and the only cases that i can find right now are leather ones.
I think in a month or two China will be flooding the world with affordable, good, sturdy, sleek and practical cases. :D
If i find one sooner then you i'll let this thread know.

Edit:
Ah now i read you want FULL body armor of silicon. Then I ony know of Gumdrop and Otterbox. The latter does not have a case for the TF300 yet.

Last edited: