[MOD] XxXPachaXxX Sony Exclusive Pack! | BRAVIA | xLoud | PlayStation Cert. Store!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Content:
    • Sony Mobile Bravia Post-Processing Engine
    • Sony xLoud Audio Enhancement Engine
    • Sony PlayStation Certification (Flash this mod and then install the Playstation Store apk)
    Bravia Engine:
    Bravia Engine is a post-process engine created by Sony for the Sony Ericsonn phone brand. BRAVIA is an acronym of “Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture”. You can say the enhancement only on-screen because the engine not changes the input of the screen but it operate on the output.
    xLoud Engine:
    Sony xLoud Sound Mobile is a sound engine that change the output values of your phone. It includes sound libraries and a software equalizer for the best audio experiance! The best quality is produced in cooperation with Beats Audio! This enhancement can work with the standards htc enhancement! So it can work with beats audio for an exclusive music and movie experience!
    PlayStation Cert. :
    PlayStation Certification will allow you to enjoy the stuff created for exclusive devices have this certification (like Games, etc.)! You can find it in the Playstation Store App, install it from HERE
    *You can read the story of this stuff in this post: HERE (tnx to Bassini)
    *You can read explanation on bravia engine in this post: HERE (tnx to ykk_five)
    Thanks for the sony pack good stuff but i have a question which games what is the etc. actually what is the PlayStation Certification where can i use it?

Code:
    PlayStation Certification will allow you to enjoy the stuff created for exclusive devices have this certification (like Games, etc.)!

I think it's required to play playstation games for xperia play and others (like crash bandicoot and the navtive ps emulator). But i think the work on playstation cert isn't finished, i'm on it ;)

wtf
    bravia engine that is in all ROM
    xLOUD also
    (my mod using)
    ps center - what is it whom?

Story:
    bravia engine that is all rom was ported by me and used later as included in roms. But all the devs have used the GB version of the mod, that isn't working on ICS roms. I have "re-done" the porting but now for ics and you can see the difference using "Gallery3D" app, it will show you how really works bravia ;)
    For xLoud the same thing, i (for first) ported the xloud engine working for Ginger and you and others have used the old mod, working only on gingerbread, and not compatible for ICS (memnoc writed me the problem). But you and others have removed the principal lib and used the old mod.

Now i have re-done the porting of these stuff but from ICS and for ICS and not compatible with GingerBread!
    So, enjoy now ;)
    Only 13 peoples loved my work? :( Strange, because now these mods are in all the roms, since i ported this stuff.
    C'est la vie!
    because based on the XxXPachaXxX_Sony_ICS_pack.zip alone, there is no app to trigger the engine

There isn't a trigger or toggle app...the only way to control the bravia engine is in the sony framework and settings or with build.prop. The engine can be disabled only in the build.prop for non sony roms. And your mod is a fake as the screens, because you can take screenshoot of the working mod! Bravia engine is a post-process engine, so you can see the changes only on-screen, only with eyes! 2nd, your screens are fakes because this engine DON'T PROCESS ALL THE IMAGE! in your images i notice changes in the total image, it's a fake! Bravia will process only little particulars, some lines will be sharper, some little areas of colour will be reprocessed, only little things, not all the image!

This is another explanation for my work, the work that was started by me! remember... :)
    2 quick questions:

1. What is xloud?

2. Will this work on CM9?

The pack is ICS universal!

I'm working on ;) wait please...the play cert will allow you to play sony native ps games (like crash, and others). But i think that to play you will need hardware buttons like a ps3 pad ;)