FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.31.2021]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.24 US/WW/TW/CN Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!

1,127 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,800

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .24 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dualboot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the sameway with the same config files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember i'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own riks.

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own website with a 1gbit connection:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Korumera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Korumera Ad-Free

31st May 2012, 10:16 AM |#2  
Flag BPJ
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Downloaded the US .24 update and is working beautifully. How to root this as I have some applications which need a rooted tf101 to work?

Thanks for the file.
31st May 2012, 07:30 PM |#3  
Flag Forst
Thanks Meter: 16

More
NVflash started
rcm version 0X4
Comand send failed (usb write failed)

USB device was found, Driver was installed, Win64, Admin Rights, B80
Whats wrong?
31st May 2012, 07:49 PM |#4  
Flag Orléans
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I think NVflash is for sbk1, if you have a b80, you have sbk2. It is certainly why it doesn' work
31st May 2012, 09:25 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag RockCity

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnomaF

NVflash started
rcm version 0X4
Comand send failed (usb write failed)

USB device was found, Driver was installed, Win64, Admin Rights, B80
Whats wrong?

Hi

You indeed have an SBK2 version, If you wanna use NVFLASH you have to use the pre loader wheelie to do so.

You can find more info here: http://androidroot.mobi/2012/05/27/i...mer-tf101-b70/
The Following User Says Thank You to Korumera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Korumera Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 10:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
THANKS Korumera !!!
31st May 2012, 11:06 PM |#7  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 17

More
[5.31.2021] -> ICSpace odyssey
The Following User Says Thank You to atothis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atothis Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 11:23 PM |#8  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bedankt maat/Thanks mate
31st May 2012, 11:35 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag RockCity

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atothis

[5.31.2021] -> ICSpace odyssey

lol didnt even noticed that oh well it's 2012 obvious
The Following User Says Thank You to Korumera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Korumera Ad-Free
2nd June 2012, 04:06 PM |#10  
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 323

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korumera

lol didnt even noticed that oh well it's 2012 obvious

Nicely done! thanks for continuing this.. I've been busy lately with 3 jobs!
3rd June 2012, 10:59 PM |#11  
Flag cesena,IT
Thanks Meter: 505

More
very usefull 3ad!restocked now my b60's TF without problems,WW version from open kang build 37.!i had the need to restock for the first time after 11 months,because of a broken screen and broken internal battery to give that on assistance centre for warranty changes..my initial fear was the fact that the tf don't power on if not connected to ac power (due to battery broken)and i fear that it didn't go in apx mode due to the not ac powered circuit and the fact that usb don't charge the 15v system's charge;instead no problems at all.rated 5 stars and thanked mate!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)