If there's any issues please tell me and i'll be sure to fix it for the next update. Thanks!
- Download and Install the theme. (make sure you have install from 'Unknown Sources' checked at Settings > Security)
- Go to Settings > Themes
- Set as System (Stock) Theme
- Set as BOSS Theme
(please choose the correct version for your phone)
*Make a nandroid before flashing!
What is the hex code for BOSS?
- Install 'Zip Themer'" from Google Play
- Open ZipThemer > menu > Update Edify
- Click Browse > your ROM, then Configure (should be done everytime you install/update rom)
- Put the lockscreen file into sdcard/ZipThemer
- Open ZipThemer, and click "+Theme" and choose the file
- Click 'Build It', and it'll create a flashable zip
- Create a backup file when prompted (flash this later on to revert to the stock lockscreen)
- Flash this created file (ie: BOSS-Lockscreen-update.zip) in CWM Recovery/TWRP, NOT the original file in sdcard/ZipThemer
Is the theme incorrectly compiled?
No worries! Set the System (stock ICS) theme, reboot, and then follow the installation guide!
Is the theme missing assets for your screen?
Click 'Apply Anyway'
Something weird happen to your phone? Theme isn't showing up properly?
Try one of the following: Reboot phone, Restore nandroid backup, Flash the rom again. Make sure you're on an AOSP based rom (AOKP, CyanogenMod, Gummy, Rootbox etc) or it won't work. If it still doesn't work, try re-downloading the file and follow the steps carefully.
No circle battery mod? (as shown in the screenshots)
You're probably running a version of CyanogenMod. If you'd like, you can either change to a rom such as AOKP which has this features, or request your rom's developer to add them. sorry
Can you theme ______ or add/remove feature ______ from your theme?
I'm open to all suggestions! Please post/pm me any/all your suggestions and hopefully they'll be added soon.
- 4.2 toggles themed
- themed many areas of xhdpi
- fixed sizing issues on xhdpi
- fixed parts of the theme which didn't work well with the new styles of jellybean 4.2
- new lockscreen mods
- fixed CM10 circle battery being too dark
- unthemed blue/transparent menu. (white stays themed)
- hdpi jb notification pull-down image changed to correct thickness
- fixed jb notification pull down
- larger/stock sized dialer icons for xhdpi devices
- fixed notification pull down to match the jellybean ui
- xhdpi: fixed small numbers in dialer
- xhdpi: fixed dark stock battery
- changed settings icon in notification pull-down to be white
- fixed checkbox sizes for xhdpi
- themed market (still ongoing)
- themed play music (still ongoing)
- new toggle sliders! (again, haha. check banner in op for the updated screenshot)
- changed usb android images
- fixed xhdpi system ui images (wifi, signal, battery etc) being too small
- fixed inconsistent circle battery
- maybe more
- circle battery mod! (credits to etoy, maker of amoled blue theme for AOKP)
- newly themed toggle sliders & icons (toggle icons credits to etoy!)
- themed mms android emoticons
- 'loading' circle
- camera (will be themed more later one)
- transparent, theme coloured menu pop-up
- themed email and mms apps a little better. still ongoing.
- and more!
- OFF toggles
- scrubber (slider for brightness, volume, etc)
- notification settings button
- browser quick controls
- cm9 apollo music player
- progress bar
- usb androids
- maybe more that I can't think of atm.
- fixed white border around battery
- added cool blue colour to battery & signal bar
- fixed 'weird' icons, such as slider icon when unclicked, loading bar, power menu selections, 1 and 0 in dialer
- changed settings icon in notification menu
- initial release