This is only possible because Rayman and his team have released a new tool for using nvflash on the SBK rev. 2 pads. This is an update version of my root toolkit (old version available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=1), with all previous functionalities.
This is still in development, so use it at your won risk. It should work fine because it is not so different from last version (many commands are the same).
Hope it can help you. Please give your feedback
- V8 beta 1:
- first release;- V8 beta 2:
- ported most functionalities
- Added install touch recovery- V8 beta 3:
- Added restore from ASUS full ROM
- Re-check if user selected correct SBK- V8 final:
- Other minor changes
- Changed SU and SuperUser.apk install script
- code cleanupAfter installing CWM recovery through "Backup and Recovery", please update the recovery to a newer version. This is due to the installed recovery is a fail-safe version that modifies your current SOS partition. Other methods that replace the SOS partition can fail. Upgrading trough CWM afterwards is safe. You can use one of these: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1213723 to upgrade
download: ASUS Transformer Root ToolKit v8.0
Transformer Root ToolKit v8.0