I'm not developing anything, just compiling and making the builds available to those that want to try. I've been cherry picking fixes important for SkyRocket from the CM9 team before they're merged, too.
CM9 is my daily driver, but did this for some fun. I have detailed instructions on what I do to a stock AOKP source to get it to compile if you want them.
Thanks go out to the usual suspects...
I'm sure there are others, but not sure who they since I grabbed from Github sources.
Feel free to mirror. I will post updates everyday to the link below.
6/17 Build 38 http://d-h.st/3Go
6/15 Build 38 http://d-h.st/jCN
6/13 Build 38 http://d-h.st/Tmx
6/11 Build 38 http://d-h.st/U98
Make sure you are using the UCLE2 Radio since everything in these builds is UCLE2-based.
Build 38 Change Log
- reverted tablet nav bar button padding change (back to stock ics padding now)
- fix SMS/BT crash bug when no msgs exist
- reworked lockscreen music layout to be cleaner
- fix ugly gradient on dark holo background
- added AOKP Tips widget
- added statusbar autohide for tablets (for apps that need full screen)
- added support for more lockscreen targets (2-8 options, your choice)
- cleaned up octo lockscreen layout
- fixed certain FCs with RC related to weather
- Mms: fixed stripping certain Polish characters
- decreased size of custom lockscreen apps to match other icons
- statusbar brightness enabled by default after you wipe (sliding thumb across statusbar to change brightness)
- added statusbar notification counter (RC > Statusbar General > Notification Counter)
- new AOKP boot animation from @rascarlo
- Out of range Bluetooth devices won't show up anymore in Settings
- Browser: added option to close all other tabs (besides current)
- Fixed data toggle
- Removed requirement to reboot when toggling keyboard switcher (IME switcher) in statusbar
- added nav bar widgets (to enable, go to nav bar settings > add toggle widgets as one of your nav bar actions/ long press actions, then add widgets -- be sure to add at least 2 for best experience)
- as always, tons of fixes for devices and other backend fixes!