Here you can post all your complaints, spam, requests, noob questions related to DX8.
Respect the developers, keep the original thread clean!
What can you post here?
-Anything related to DiXperia8
-All noob questions
-Any Issue You Can Think Of!
-Any suggestion, advice, opinion for DX8
What you should NOT post in development thread?
-Thanks, Thank you or +1 (just hit button THANKS if someone else helped you)
-Reporting the same bug that already been raised
-If you plan on downloading new release/the ROM (no need to mention, just download and report the bug)
-Asking DiKeJ for ETA of new release. Just sit back and wait!
1. ROM based on Semc Debrand Engine (thanks for Achotjan, without him DX8 won't even released )
2. There are 4 version of the last ROM - S-Style, Light, Gaming and Stock-based with possible 188.8.131.52 Kernel (we will see how development in KTG Team goes).
3. Every version have other destiny - and You are the person, who choose one!
- Based on Android 2.3.7 with CM7.2 (3 version) and Android 2.3.4 without CM, Stock based with ports (1 version).
- Mobile Bravia Engine.
- Playstation Certificate.
- Facebook & Twitter (and more).
- Track ID.
- Music in lockscreen (and changing it with volume control buttons)
- Walkman music app from ICS update for Xperia NXT (big thanks for w4lkm4n ).
- Xperia Sola Keyboard (with voice options).
- KGSL Drivers (at least in S-Style, Light and Gaming).
- Create Yourself ™ - my own idea. You've seen this in all DiXperias - it's something like "you choose stuff and version you like, and if you need something, you just apply this like extra file. No need to delete tons of apps you don't using and won't" - it's simple, fast, and has potential .
- Different themes, depends on version of ROM (see screenshots), Xperia S like, more brightness, some Gaming crazy .
- Apps and firmware taken from Xperia S stuff, ports etc. (music, lockscreen, widgets, home, font etc.).
- Scripts, tricks, tweaks - they promise lot of fun, lot of performance and lot of stability ^^.
- For everything - tons of files are here, you have great stability, good performance, it's nice for simple 2D games, awesome for business and everyday use. Few things are optional.
- It has DiKeJ's theme (I know not all people like brightness or light-blue, and we're really sorry about it), with usefull apps inside ROM. Good for gaming, if you delete some hungry applications. If you don't want games, it has sort of addons, to make this version much complete for everyone - like Create Yourself ™ should do ^^. Much clean than S-Style, for everyday use and more. Test yourself!
- DiKeJ tried to make something like real gaming adventure and you can see this in attached screenshots. Need to say this one is for Premium Users only, but it will be the same as DiXperia Gaming, or better! Of course ROM for enthusiasts of gaming. Not much addons, just required like Google stuff to download games, standard SE apps for making this best possible stable, but the most important is the performance inside this version - unleash your X10
- This one will be based on Stock 2.3.3 with 2.3.4 features from 2011 line and 2.3.7 firmware files from Xperia 2012 line. This should offer 100% stability without any FCs, with fully working camera and camocorder. It's good for everything, it's something like S-Style version, but for people who don't have unlocked Bootloaders, that's why that version appear. make.believe :P. Possible 184.108.40.206 Kernel, if will be stable and 100% working (it's future plan). For now you can choose any Kernel for 2.3.3 you want. <- UPDATE - Kernel is included, and I won't use 2.6.32, cause it's not stable as I thought it will be when this version will hit. But there is very fast, good and stable 220.127.116.11.
S-Style version - |Beautiful|
Light version - |Simple|
Stock-based version - |Stable|
If you like to donate :
and always hit THANKS to DiKeJ for a great ROM.
Nothing's perfect, we have to make it perfect together