FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME/MOD] MiniDarkTheme 15 TOGGLES B&W and Green Versions (LQ3 and previous ICS TW)

1,249 posts
Thanks Meter: 579

By trinev, Senior Member on 5th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4.0.4 LRK VERSIONS THREAD LINK

Quote:

THESE ARE MINI DARK THEME LQ3 AND PREVIOUS VERSIONS ONLY TO GET TO THE NEW THREAD CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

This is not a framework theme, so It will not make any changes on your framework-res.apk so that means that whatever rom you are using you will keep having framework just as your Rom Dev tweaked It

You have to delete systemui.odex in order to make it work on STOCK roms

Features:

-15 TOGGLES BY CRISKELO

-TWO DIFERENT COLOR COMBINATIONS x TWO DIFERENT CLOCK POSITION MAKE....TADAAAA! 4 STATUS BAR THEMES

-B&W WILL DELIGHT THOS WHO SHOW OFF THEIR ELEGANCE, CLEAN INTERFACE, NO TEXT, JUST ICONS, THE ONLY COLOR IS IN BATTERY TO HELP YOU NOW IF IT'S GREEN (OVER 15%) OR RED (UNDER15%)

-GREEN, FOR THOSE THAT LIKE A COLOUR TOUCH WHILE NOT WILLING TO SUFFER EPILEPSIA CAUSED BY CRAZY TOGGLES, THIS ICONS LOOK BEAUTIFUL ON AMOLED SCREEN

THERE ARE ALSO TWO PACKAGES ADITIONAL:

-MINITHEMETRINEVIZEDPACK!! WICH WILL BRING YOU SOME OF THE SELECTED S3 MODDED APPS TO MAKE YOUR DESK LOOK EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL AND OF COURSE BEAUTIFULL CAMERA.APK BY KALAGAS CREDITS TO THE THEMING MASTER!!

-S3_TWLAUNCHER_3.0 MODDED BY ME TO MAKE OUR S NOTE LAUNCHER LOOK LIKE NEW S3 LAUNCHER WITHOUT THE KNOWN LAGG ISSUES WE ALL HAVE SEEN ON S3 LAUNCHER WHEN SCROLLING TO THE LAST SCREEN.(ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACK)

For themers/devs/amateurs like me

These files have been all compiled and signed properly and can be decompiled and recompiled without problem, feel free to use the things I made, to use any other devs ask them permission

Links to recovery flashable zips

MiniDarkTheme B&W RightClock
MiniDarkTheme B&W CenterClock
MiniDarkTheme Green RightClock
MiniDarkTheme GreenCenterClock

MiniThemeS3+KalagasCameraPack (this does not include status bar and toggles mod so flash the one you want together with this if you want It)

And for those who want the TWLauncher modded alone here It goes:

S3_Modded_TWLauncher30

This should not be harmfull, I have tried myself all the mods, but flash at your own risk. I am not responsible for anyone's phone

If you wont to go back just flash your ROM over again

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to trinev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trinev Ad-Free

5th June 2012, 09:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,772

More
Love the blk and white look top work. Reminds me of the days of pele b and w theme. Very classy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
5th June 2012, 11:34 PM |#3  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Excellent theme dude! THX
6th June 2012, 12:22 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks guys, really apreciate that you enjoy It
8th June 2012, 01:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
OLD/POST
The Following User Says Thank You to trinev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trinev Ad-Free
8th June 2012, 05:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
How to revert back to the previous notification panel?
8th June 2012, 05:57 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Perhaps you should make a note in the op that this will not work on stock lpy. Tried it & systemui forced close. :(
8th June 2012, 06:03 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime23

How to revert back to the previous notification panel?

Wich was the previous you had? I canĀ“t know if you don't tell
8th June 2012, 06:04 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce2010

Perhaps you should make a note in the op that this will not work on stock lpy. Tried it & systemui forced close. :(

Yes, you are right, I will right now, thought that would be logical sorry.
8th June 2012, 06:32 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinev

You have to delete systemui.odex in order to make it work on STOCK roms

Sorry, would you mind explaining/expanding on this? Would I flash the zip in recovery, then in recovery delete the systemui.odex?

I know I need to learn more. I used to be lazy & use uot kitchen to make my own mods - but since updating to ICS the stock framework res file is bigger than the max upload size on the site - so guess I need to learn more!
8th June 2012, 06:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
MiniDarkThemeReloadedGreen...awesome mini theme.My GNote look handsome and gorgeous now..hehe

Keep it up man..You the bos
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)