to Mini - Mini Pro - Live with Walkman.
Based on the 4.1.B.0.431 Stock kernel
- CWM (some GFX from CWM5.5)
- SU binary & Superuser.apk will automatically be installed by kernel (latest ICS compatible SuperUser files)
- Busybox already installed in /sbin/
- Added support for userinit scripts:
- if sd-ext is mounted then it will execute /sd-ext/userinit.sh & shell scripts in /sd-ext/userinit.d/ folder
- also scripts in /data/local/ will be executed... it will execute /data/local/userinit.sh & shell scripts in /data/local/userinit.d/ folder
- Create /sd-ext mounting point (for actually mounting the partition use an init.d script)
- Ramdisk is insecure (ro.secure=0)
- ADB server is persistent
- USB debugging enabled
- rootfs and /system mounted as RW
- v2 Changelog
- Fixed USB Mount in Recovery
- Fixed ADB in Recovery
- Fixed sometime Mass Storage won't work
- Rebased to DooMLoRD's CWM Recovery
- Added Purple light
Note: When you enter to CWM, you'll see the Xperia ARC title. It's not a bug, it's because based in DooMLoRD's recovery.
Special thanks for DooMLoRD for recovery files!