7th August 2019, 09:14 AM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyst

Great application. Unfortunately for my Huawei P30 there are some shortages:
1. Not working with mobile data on/off
2. For Bluetooth you always need to press Allow Bluetooth button

For Bluetooth, that is a Huawei problem. Check the Macrodroid forum under Huawei troubleshooting.

11th August 2019, 04:21 PM |#402  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyborian

For Bluetooth, that is a Huawei problem. Check the Macrodroid forum under Huawei troubleshooting.

Care to share some information? I have the same issue with a Xiaomi device when enabling WiFi.
11th August 2019, 04:35 PM |#403  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Care to share some information? I have the same issue with a Xiaomi device when enabling WiFi.

That was specific to Huawei, it prompts to turn on bluetooth.

As for Xiaomi, I have no problems enabling/disabling wifi, or Mobile Data On/Off on 6 different Xiaomi phone models, all MIUI Rom, all rooted. No problem too on my unrooted Huawei. If on Pie (maybe Oreo too), location must always be on before turning on/off wifi, this is for all phone brands.
14th August 2019, 08:30 AM |#404  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668

More
Quote:

That was specific to Huawei, it prompts to turn on bluetooth.

As for Xiaomi, I have no problems enabling/disabling wifi, or Mobile Data On/Off on 6 different Xiaomi phone models, all MIUI Rom, all rooted. No problem too on my unrooted Huawei. If on Pie (maybe Oreo too)

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 without root and I have a small popup each time to want to enable/disable WiFi while long pressing the home button.

Quote:

location must always be on before turning on/off wifi, this is for all phone brands.

Not at all. I have a OnePlus 3T and location is always disabled.
14th August 2019, 02:11 PM |#405  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 without root and I have a small popup each time to want to enable/disable WiFi while long pressing the home button.

Not at all. I have a OnePlus 3T and location is always disabled.

I am using a note 7 too to write this reply now, no such popup. I do have miui optimization off forever, I don't know if that causes the problem. Rooted, and I use miui global stable rom only, and have no such problem using Evira or stock kernel

I do not have any need for a button to press to control WiFi though, as mine is controlled when Screen off or on. However, I just tried a quick test to enable WiFi using a floating button, no such popup problem. I did not use long press home like you, as I have that button configured for something else and I don't want to change it just to test the problem you are facing.

My mistake on the WiFi and pie thing, it has been a long time, I didn't remember correctly. But I am 100% sure WiFi SSID name cannot be shown by macrodroid on a xiaomi or Huawei with pie., Unless location is on first. Anyway, all my macros doing wifi ops Enable location first, then Disable again after the WiFi ops has completed. Like when Screen on, I want it to popup for a short duration the WiFi name and strength. One needs to put a Wait when turning on / off location before doing next action as it doesn't do it fast enough - e.g. Wait 3 or 5 seconds

Anyway, hope you find a fix, try the macrodroid forum.
14th August 2019, 04:22 PM |#406  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi. Can you make a macro to turn off and turn on the mobile data every minute interval? I tried a macro but it doesn't turn on the mobile data. i have an s10 with android 9
15th August 2019, 12:31 PM |#407  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Mobile data on/off I did.
Bluetooth on open screen as well done, but turn on bluetooth on device with not active screen without pressing Allow still not found
19th August 2019, 01:26 AM |#408  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
end call when turning phone over macro
tried creating a macro to hang up the phone after a call has ended by turning the phone over. i couldnt get my macro to work. there is an older app that does this, called "Hang Up", and then beeps when the app hung up the phone. but i would like to use a macro instead. could someone help me with this? thanx.
19th August 2019, 02:10 PM |#409  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonelaG

For me it is much easier to handle than tasked. This is a great app!!

I agree, Tasker is good too, but you have to buy or add this plugin and that plugin while Macrodroid has most of it in one program. Tasker is more famous, Macrodroid is under the radar but it does its job well. Both have shells which allows one to unleash more power with Bash commands.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)