Who's tired to using the vol/sleep buttons in recovery? I know I am, just about every device is getting some kind of touch recovery, why not the Gtabs?
Presenting touch recovery for the Galaxy Tab 2 series (I need a tester or 2 for the Gtab 2 10.1". PM me), based on TWRP, ported and custom themed by yours truly!
Special Thanks to:
- The Team Win Recovery Project <link>
- Xoomdev for creating CWM
- Chuck, my teammate, and sadly his grab 7 that gave its life for this recovery (RIP little guy hah!)
Already Rooted with CWM recovery?
1. Download the cwm flash version of the recovery
2. Flash it using recovery, reboot and you are done.
New Gtab 2 user, not rooted or CWM flashed?
1. Download the img file instead.
2. User Heimdall, or Odin to write a new recovery.
3. Then flash my root zip
1. TWRP Recovery CWM flash
2. TWRP Recovery IMG
3. Root zip via recovery