Blazing speed or Superior battery life you choose....
- 1.88 Base
- Journaling disabled in data and system
- Directory Indexing
- Tweaks to increase performance
- init.d support
- three dot removed and buttons remapped (Long press home to see recent apps)
- Extended quick settings thanks to scrosler
- CPU Editor with Profiling
- 1.88 kernel (boot.img gets flashed with the rom no need for fastboot)
- Optimized mounts
- Advanced Power Menu
- Rooted with SuperSU
- Goo manger supported for updates, app included
- Dithered Background
- FM Radio (Thanks designgears)
- AT&T Visual Voicemail
-Directory Indexing - Greatly improves speed with the journaling disaabled
- Much more ....
This ROM DOES format data so make backups !!
1. Do a factory reset AND wipe system in recovery before flashing rom
2. Flash rom, can take take a while so be PATIENT
3. After first boot update SuperSU in google play
4. Run SuperSU app to update binary
5. Open terminal emulator and type su once you have the # type hotspot to enable wifi tethering (optional)
6. Enjoy !!
- CPU Editor with profiling allow you to select a profile based on what you want, performance, performance and battery or battery saver.
- Run Su after installing rom to update the binary
- Enable auto allow in Su for problematic apps such as root explorer
- No need to flash boot.img separate, it gets flashed with the rom.
- To take a screenshot press power and hold while pressing home
- Rom can be updated with Goo Manager
CPU Editor Info:
To use CPU Editor open terminal type su the type cpu and follow the menus. The profiles only apply to ondemand governor so if you change governors they will become inactive. You can however set the cpu frequencies as you wish along with the i/o scheduler.
You must select a profile from the menu in order for it to be active.
Performance - Very fast with no regard to battery life, but does surprisingly well on battery
Performance and battery - Quick but takes battery life into account
Battery Saver - Superior battery life, seems like it will never die but doesn't really hurt performance.
Settings get applied immediately. See post 3 for screens of battery results
Formats Data for new base and disabling journaling !!