Download URL as found on youtube;
Directions for those who don't know how to apply it just in case;
1. Download file, extract the "Vertical" folder from the zip.
2. Extract "bootanimation.zip" file from the "480x800" folder per our Samsung Epic 4G resolution, as you can see, there's many other resolution types for other phones.
3. Copy the bootanimation.zip file to your SD card.
4. I used Root Explorer to copy/push it by locating bootanimation.zip in directory; system/media. I'm on CM9 Beta4, file location may differ based on rom if I'm not mistaken. (Mount R/W to R/O, rename original bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak just in case, copy the new bootanimation.zip to the same directory.)
5. Set proper permissions(hard press file/select permissions) on the new file you just copied as "RW-R--R--" or view the permissions of the original bootanimation first and follow suit.
6. Exit Root Explorer and restart your phone to see that you have the new boot animation, enjoy.