[ICONS] LaLa V2

Search This thread

tadde

Jan 24, 2011
LalaV2Presentation.png

Hello People! I've had a few requests to upload my own custom icons for a while since i started to contribute to homescreen topics and now i've finally decided to let them out in wild!

please bear in mind that i've done all of these by myself and for the past 3 months as a side project. Been very busy with exams and school. There are many more icons than those illustrated and i have a few icons that are not yet in public release. I will release those when i feel more comfy about them.

I will continue to add icons and i also accept requests since i'm no heavy app user :)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?yqmfwm06m82zc37

EDIT 31st July: MF Link updated

More icons are on other pages!. I will weekly update the mediafire link so it will include all latest icons.

For all you savvy gadget nerds that love customize your phones and tablets: Visit Signa, a community dedicated to theming android and LALA V2 can also be found on Signa.​

Attachments

• Template.psd
    82.4 KB · Views: 3,352
Last edited:

smjfosho

Jun 10, 2009
these are fantastic! could you do a chrome browser icon?

Last edited:

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007
A few requests please:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 748
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:

tadde

Jan 24, 2011
Chrome and BBC news done. Now football time :)

Attachments

• BBC.png
    BBC.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 728
  • Chromebrowser.png
    Chromebrowser.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 746

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Looks extremely good! Please make an .mtz

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk

tadde

Jan 24, 2011
Three more! Flashlight, alternative Chrome browser and Navigation :) (GPS etc)

Looks extremely good! Please make an .mtz

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk
I will when i feel the set has enough icons for it :) If you feel you are impatient, there is a MIUI theme called Lala by Hanli, LaLa V2 is afterall its sucessor. Lala By Hanli

Attachments

• Chromebrowser_alternate.png
    Chromebrowser_alternate.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Flashlight.png
    Flashlight.png
    32 KB · Views: 680
  • Navigation_alternative.png
    Navigation_alternative.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LalaV2Presentation.png

Hello People! I've had a few requests to upload my own custom icons for a while since i started to contribute to homescreen topics and now i've finally decided to let them out in wild!

please bear in mind that i've done all of these by myself and for the past 3 months as a side project. Been very busy with exams and school. There are many more icons than those illustrated and i have a few icons that are not yet in public release. I will release those when i feel more comfy about them.

I will continue to add icons and i also accept requests since i'm no heavy app user :)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?yqmfwm06m82zc37

EDIT 31st July: MF Link updated

More icons are on other pages!. I will weekly update the mediafire link so it will include all latest icons.

For all you savvy gadget nerds that love customize your phones and tablets: Visit Signa, a community dedicated to theming android and LALA V2 can also be found on Signa.​
    Good news guys! Finally back home :) this means i can start working again on Lala :)

So to start off. A money icon which can be used for any banking/economic app.
    great icon...really love it..and thank's for the template...I make some icon for that... I'm sorry if it not looking good enough...:D

* flash player, google drive, SMS backup & restore, minimalistic text, script manager, quickpic, rom manager *
    Wow! I'm so thrilled to see all the positive feedback. This will surely get me the motivation to continue! Thanks guys