EternityProject EasyRoot for ICS is a 1 click root method to your Motorola RAZR, Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX running Android Ice Cream Sandwich using miloj's exploit.
What does it do?
EternityProject's EasyRootICS package contains a batch script for Windows and Linux made by me and kholk to automate the root process using miloj's exploit on the current Motorola's ICS devices (it may work on Droid4, too).
NEW: EternityProject EasyRootICS now installs a working version of Adobe Flash Player to your Razr / Maxx runninc ICS 4.0.4
How to use it:
1. Download and unzip the package (hint: save it to your PC Desktop)
2. Install Motorola Drivers - Get it here (hint: uninstall others android devices drivers from PC)
3. Enable Unknown Sources (Config > Security > Unknown Sources)
4. Enable USB Debug (Config > Developer Options > USB debug)
5. Enable Mock Locations (Config > Developer Options > Mock Location)
6. Connect the phone to your PC as Media Sync - MTP (Change it after connect you phone to PC in Config > Storage > Media Sync)
7. Run the script (Double click on .bat file from PC)
We proudly presents to you a 100% Working build of EternityProject EasyRootICS v1.5 *Updated* 02/09/2012
Direct Download Link:
----> Please, respect us! Do not post direct download links and do not reupload this file on other filehosters. If you want to share it, redirect to this thread! <----
- EternityProject EasyRootICS works for any ICS 4.0.4 builds:
- Devices Tested: HTC One X and Motorola Razr and Droid 4! It may work to more devices!
- su binary updated
- Superuser app: switched to SuperSU by Chainfire
- Correct installation of Busybox
- su binary now goes to correct path with correct permissions
su binary updated
Fixed Linux build.
su binary updated (Run SuperSU after root to su binary update be applied)
SuperSU updated v0.94
SuperSU updated v0.95
SuperSU updated v0.96
su binary updated
Installs a working version of Adobe Flash Player for ICS to your Razr.
Note: If you get a 'su/superuser' already exist message, use the alternate root method created by Dan Rosemberg with su binaries and superuser app updated by me. Get it here
Notice: This is an alternate root method, don't use it as primary root tool there's a reason for that.
How do I unroot from this?
Just run the SuperSU and press 'Full unroot' (if you have superuser app installed uninstall it first with an app like Titanium Backup)
You might also like to watch this video tutorial by Hrishi21007
Liked it? Press thanks button. You can alsoBuy me a Cold Beer!
Remember: To get rooted you need an ADB connection. Check if ADB is enable in Device Manager:
Thanks to EternityProject Main Developer kholk for the patience! lol
Thanks to all the @XDA users that provide us logs and feedback!
Thanks to FrAsErTaG for the tip on the batch: headache killer man!