FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Goophone Y5 and relative ROMs

291 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, I made this thread so it will we easier to find things related to this phone on another thread then on the Gooapple V5 3G and relative ROMs one. I do not have my phone yet but there are other users that can help you out.

17th June 2012, 05:49 PM |#2  
Flag Odense
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
RESOURCE SITE FOR GOOPHONE Y5:

http://www.dkmdesign.dk

If you find stuff that I do not already host please let me know..

Currently missing: Mega language pack as seen on Swedish site..

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App
17th June 2012, 06:05 PM |#3  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
My GooPhone Y5 came with defect.
It not makes calls, and when I try to, it crashes, don't work more...
I am referring back to the supplier for swap = androidforcheap
When the phone return, I'll post more info about.
17th June 2012, 06:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hy,

Thank you for the answer to my previous question about the mic. It was really helpful.

Is the video of GooPhone Y5 correct about the AnTuTu benchmark score(aprox. 3600)? Can anyone confirm that?
17th June 2012, 06:42 PM |#5  
Flag Odense

Donate to Me
More
I don't believe it to be true.. saw a video doing around 2200 - and other pictures doing only around 1300 which I believe to be true since I can make my HTC Desire (1Ghz) to get close to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujion

Hy,

Thank you for the answer to my previous question about the mic. It was really helpful.

Is the video of GooPhone Y5 correct about the AnTuTu benchmark score(aprox. 3600)? Can anyone confirm that?

17th June 2012, 07:28 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hey I here too!!! anexonel13, good idea to open a new thread only for Goophone Y5. Im translating with varoius dictonary Chinese-English finding on the web the recovery touch 2.0.1 that I find already installed in my goophone Y5. (see picture).
When I'm done I upload the translation. I hope that will help someone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120617_140211.jpg
Views:	1179
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1136539  
The Following User Says Thank You to gatun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gatun Ad-Free
17th June 2012, 08:11 PM |#7  
Flag Odense

Donate to Me
More
Sounds great..

Send us your best tonight.. Denmark vs Germany - football.
European championship ..

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Hi Guys..

Do you want to share??

I'll take donations... (for my site.. and when enough donations.. I will buy the MegaLanguagePack) .. Will benefit all you guys )

Just send me a PM with what you have donated..
18th June 2012, 02:22 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag #MontrealTexas
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerdk

Sounds great..

Send us your best tonight.. Denmark vs Germany - football.
European championship ..

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Hi Guys..

Do you want to share??

I'll take donations... (for my site.. and when enough donations.. I will buy the MegaLanguagePack) .. Will benefit all you guys )

Just send me a PM with what you have donated..

I dont think it is worth to buy the language pack, personally.
Maybe you can try to find some android locales on the internet and than make a downloadable directory for the files?
18th June 2012, 07:41 AM |#9  
Flag Odense

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anexonel13

I dont think it is worth to buy the language pack, personally.
Maybe you can try to find some android locales on the internet and than make a downloadable directory for the files?

I've looked everywhere for a guide on how to add more system locales to an already build rom.. It seems like there is nowhere to find an answer.

Then thought.. If we were just 6-7 of us .. spending $2 - then we could try this. It is not a fortune.. so if it works.. COOL.. if not.. We haven't lost a lot..
18th June 2012, 09:11 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerdk

I don't believe it to be true.. saw a video doing around 2200 - and other pictures doing only around 1300 which I believe to be true since I can make my HTC Desire (1Ghz) to get close to..

In fact it is true . I got 3420 on my phone

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

@Whitetigerdk

I have updated my dropbox Y5 folder to include a few apps that I have mod to show the Iphone Icon in order to get rid of the chinese ones. Can you please upload on your website if of interest?

Also I saw that in the other gooapple forum that someone was not downloading the latest ROM which corrects a number of bugs but going for the previous one. I think that maybe you could only give the link of the latest rom to avoid confusion ?

cheers
18th June 2012, 10:27 AM |#11  
Flag Odense

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by u669983

In fact it is true . I got 3420 on my phone

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

@Whitetigerdk

I have updated my dropbox Y5 folder to include a few apps that I have mod to show the Iphone Icon in order to get rid of the chinese ones. Can you please upload on your website if of interest?

Also I saw that in the other gooapple forum that someone was not downloading the latest ROM which corrects a number of bugs but going for the previous one. I think that maybe you could only give the link of the latest rom to avoid confusion ?

cheers

Cool about the benchmark.. What does it show in Quadrant? Just curious..

Site has been updated.. Thanx..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)