I had updated my Custom Rom ICS@BLUE to V03 !!!
Custom Rom based on firmware version 4.0.7 (4.0.3)!!!
This Rom should work on all devices Gen9 , and you can use as a daily rom !
This latest update adds stability, a more fluid use, and also you can see the disappearance of any errors due to implementation of ICS@BLUE !!!
- Included : Update 19/07/2012
- root access ;
- su binary updated to last version v3.1.1 ;
- Superuser updated to the last version v3.1.3 (46) ;
- removed stock busybox ;
- new busybux installed proper and updated to the last version v1.20.2 -Stericson ;
- possibility to enable the both core to any Governor ;
- run scripts to init.d ;
- tweak on/off network ;
- tweak fix permission :
- zipalign all applications in /data/app/
- windows animation on - with possibility to turn off ( see Spareparts+);
- custom Launcher2.apk with new wallpapers ;
- added Apex Launcher ;
- added Go Launcher HD ;
- new bootanimation ;
- more icon replaced ( ~90% changed ! );
- removed some stock applications ( ArchosUpdate, FloatingImage2, Daos, OnlineRegistration );
- more applications upadetd on system/app ( Gmail, Google+, Maps, MarketPlay, Music2, Street, YouTube ) ;
- some new app installed on data/app ( Dolphin browser, Flashplayer, Office, MX player, PassMark, PlayBooks, Root Browser Lite, Root Check Basic, Sopcast, Spare Parts+, Terminal Emulator, Zimly Player );
- real possibility to watch TV online ( now only beta test ) ;
Info for hdd users : archos.ext4.update has 450MB !!!
Download link : Update 19-07-2012 :
- archos.ext4.update -> in archive : source 1° ICS@BLUE.V03.zip ; source 2° ICS@BLUE.V03.zip ; source 3° ICS@BLUE.V03.zip ; source 4° ICS@BLUE.V03.zip
- zImage & Initramfs -> in archive : 1°Kernel_407.zip 2°kernel_407.zip
- copy archos.ext4.update in /mnt/storage/ , you can use this command > adb push archos.ext4.update /mnt/storage/
- go to SDE -> Developer Edition Menu -> ( Remove Android Kernel if available ) -> Flash Kernel & Initramfs -> copy here zImage & initramfs.cpio.lzo -> OK! -> wait to reboot .....
- after everything was installed - please reboot your device !
To activate the second core, you need the following steps :
- copy /system/S1tweak in /system/etc/init.d/ or ( > adb shell ; # cp /system/S1tweak /system/etc/init.d ; # exit )
- open No-frills CPU Control :
- choose the desired Governor ( but not hotplug ) !
- choose the desired frequency , but not overclocked ! ( when the device will boot - will open with the selected frequency , so please choose max. frequency = your max. stock frequency )
- check "Apply on boot"
- check "Applay"
- check allow if superuser asked permission
- reboot your device !
- Now , both core will be used in any selected Governor ( other than hotplug ! ).
ICS@BLUE in image :
Change and sharing the content of this Custom Rom is strictly prohibited ! (You can share this Custom Rom only by indicating the source ! => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1717961)
* not available ( available as soon as archos will update kernel source code ! ).
Many Thanks to Mr. Cajl for testing ICS@BLUE on several different devices...!!!