This app was modified with intention to create the most accurate copy of clock and weather widgets from HTC Sense 4.
It is based on a free version of FancyWidgets 3.5.5
Modification will fit any screen size starting from QVGA up to HD
1x1, 2x1, 4x2 || 4x3 || 4x4 :
Download latest version:
In different versions below only 4x2 clock is modified, all other widgets remain the same as in standard FancySense
In this post
Setting up the widget:
1) Install FancySense_.apk
1) Follow basic installation guide
2) If you want different clockskins and/or weather skin in high definition - download and unzip FancySense_stuff. You will find 3 folders there - Android, ClockSkins and WidgetLocker backgrounds. Copy the Android folder to your SD card and confirm overwriting
3) To get thin font on weather widgets, you need to flash this zip via CWM. This will replace DroidSansMono.ttf in /system/fonts folder. To undo this change flash this.
If you want multicolored clock skins welcome to this post
- If you were using stock FancyWidgets, you need to remove it first. If you are updating between my versions you needn't do this in order to save all your settings.
- If your widgets looks cropped, try Adaptive layout (in the Interface settings)
- There are 9 clock skins (9 skins is the limit of the free version of FancyWidgets) in the Android folder. The rest of the skins is in the ClockSkins folder. FancySense won't allow you to choose more than between 9 skins at a time, so delete ones you don't need from Android/data/fancywidgets/clockskins and put there ones that you like.
- Since I signed this app with test signature, you won't be able to use unlocker from Google Play. You can still buy it though to support Android Does.
- what is wrong with your widget/what you want it to look like
- name of your device
- launcher that you are using
- launchers' grid size
- screenshot would be great too
Don't forget to click 'Thanks' if you like my work