ChameleonOS, MIUI 4.0, v5 Black Android [blackandroidtheme.com] ONE S

4,815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,928

Post Reply Email Thread

Support :
  • ChameleonOS (4.2+)
  • MIUI (2.3, 4.0, 4.1 and v5)

Full support, changelogs and other information available at website

IF YOU WISH TO USE ANY MATERIAL FROM THE BLACK ANDROID THEME I.E. BASE, MODDED APPS ETC, PLEASE RESPECT THE ANDROID COMMUNITY AND CREDIT WHERE POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR LINKS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT BEING REPORTED UNDER THE RULES AND MAY RESULT IN FURTHER ACTION BEING TAKEN UNDER IP. THANK YOU.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

--------------------------------------
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pele78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pele78 Ad-Free
22nd June 2012, 06:42 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cambridgeshire, England

Donate to Me
More
MIUI 4.0 Black Android has been updated and is now available for download via the website.

Many thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to pele78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pele78 Ad-Free
23rd June 2012, 04:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
This is a great theme but my status bar and notification toggles don't stay black after awhile. Its just a minor issue I hope a fix for it is coming soon

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA
23rd June 2012, 04:54 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridearoundsolo

This is a great theme but my status bar and notification toggles don't stay black after awhile. Its just a minor issue I hope a fix for it is coming soon

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA

Hi have you tried a reboot after applying the theme ?
23rd June 2012, 05:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele78

Hi have you tried a reboot after applying the theme ?

Actually, the status bar theme doesn't stick after reboot, it goes back to default theme. I don't know if this bug caused by theme or miui roms itself ?
23rd June 2012, 09:10 PM |#6  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 505

More
You have a one s now Pele?

I've always loved this theme BTW

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
24th June 2012, 10:36 AM |#7  
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 1,454

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritran18518

Actually, the status bar theme doesn't stick after reboot, it goes back to default theme. I don't know if this bug caused by theme or miui roms itself ?

It happens with other themes as well...all of them, rather. In my case, at least.
I haven't been able to trouble shoot it yet, but if anyone has ideas on how to make it stick..

Nice work Pele - looks great.
24th June 2012, 11:46 AM |#8  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decalex

It happens with other themes as well...all of them, rather. In my case, at least.
I haven't been able to trouble shoot it yet, but if anyone has ideas on how to make it stick..

Nice work Pele - looks great.

I'm on sense based miui and status bar and everything else sticks after reboots.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
27th June 2012, 06:40 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Do you have to be rooted for this to work? Or can it be installed like a apk? Blast me if u must but I like the theme I don't even know what miui is lol

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium
27th June 2012, 11:00 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritran18518

OK thanks for this information - Are you running MIUI Android MIUI V4 rom ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elloco305

You have a one s now Pele?

I've always loved this theme BTW

No no, im gnex, but V4 Black Android supports HDPI and XHDPI Devices (official based)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elloco305

I'm on sense based miui and status bar and everything else sticks after reboots.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Im guessing your using an Official Based V4 MIUI Rom ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueman87

Do you have to be rooted for this to work? Or can it be installed like a apk? Blast me if u must but I like the theme I don't even know what miui is lol

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

hahaha, no blasting from me, we were all noobs once, and all started out like this, though some devs forget were they came from or how they got to were they are

Best advice i can give is to do some research about flashing, rooting, kernels etc, then do the same for MIUI, and how to get on it and what to look out for and pro and cons (no cons really) but you get the idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to pele78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pele78 Ad-Free
27th June 2012, 11:29 AM |#11  
Flag Miami

More
Ah. I've used your work since my MT4G days. Loved it.

Yeah I was using sense based and I didn't even realize he meant the drop down wasn't sticking. I'm getting the same but I know its every theme not just this one. Lol

Miui has very little cons. And they are all user specific. Lol honestly. For the most stable miui experience look for Linds sense based miui.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)