[FONT] Xperia S font flashable zip

Search This thread
Last edited:

BuzzyMind

Jan 4, 2012
I'm getting force close on calendar app.. but I've applied nxt transformation pack and the framework-res.apk is modified maybe its because of that?

Yeah, sure:

jLYAeSPtfn5l3_e.jpg
jMnP36aRVlGoc_e.jpg

Reactions: Pandemic

victore88

Nov 20, 2011
London
The notes app works well on CM9... Anyone tested any other app on cm9/aosp/aokp???

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

Oh hahaha i see, but i download the zip and extract the file from the release of 4.0.4 of xperia s, but i cant find the mediawidget.apk from 4.0.4 of xperia s
So where is it ?

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS 4.0.4

I don't know. please use the file on the arc forum. mine is corrupted

Via Tapatalk 2 on MIUI V4

anchaz_al_ayaz

May 9, 2012
What's included?

• Home
  • Widgetpicker
  • Calendar
  • Backup
  • Messaging
  • Notes
  • Gallery
  • Backup & restore

Just flashed this on WT19i, got force close on SemcAlbum when setting a pic as wallpaper.
In message, unable to add location too.
The rest runs good. (for now)

Edit: Set wallpaper ok now, flashed it again.

Last edited:

iToddie

Feb 24, 2012
Sofia
Will the weather widget from Xperia S work too? Also my notes are not working it says that there isn't installed a note application..

Last edited:

palkia171993

Aug 3, 2011
Hồ Chí Minh City
The new alarm and clock are great. Is it ok to remove the old alarm ang clock and just use the new one from xperia s? will there be any problem removing those same with xperia album i like the new album.

Yes it is ok to do so. I did it yesterday, all you have to do is delete the semcdeskclock.apk in the vendor/app or system/vendor/app, the new alarm and clock still remain as it is now a new apk : semcclock.apk. I'm not sure about the galery.

Top Liked Posts