For more spesifications details, just please go here. Cause it's only have a different feature on GSM network version only, for the rest it's almost the same. But this root methods are only for Huawei Sonic C8650 CDMA!!!
Sometimes it's really hard if we're cannot root ourselves Android device. Even we've been try many root tools smiliar like SuperOneClick v2.3.3, DooMLoRD's Easy Rooting Toolkit v4.0, ZhuoDashi v2.2.17, TPSparkyRoot and etc, but it's still doesn't work. So what else to do? Trying to flash our device with custom ROM? Naaah, that's are not really wise cause we're doesn't have original ROM/firmware just in case if something happen with our device. How about to root original official ROM and without to flash the others ROM? Now, that's are more safe & wise as beginner.
And at this times i like to share my experience about this device to root successfully with no problem at all. I hope this methods will be usefully in the future for the other users. But i warning you to do not try on the others devices, cause i'm not responsible if it not working or something happen seriously. So, let's start it!
For the 1st time this methods need computer to install ClockworkMods Recovery & everything will be fine Okey, for the steps:
1. Download, copy and paste this Recovery_signed(CWM_2_Update).zip & C8650.zip files on your SD Card device
2. Download & install Pulse USB Drivers on your PC
3. Go to on your device Settings -> Applications -> then check Unknown Sources & check USB debugging on Development option
4. Shutdown or power off your device, then press & hold Volume Down + Power On button for 15 second and then plug your device into PC via USB
5. Wait for a second till PC recognize your device
6. Download & extract Recovery_signed(CWM_1_Install).zip on your PC, then run flash-recovery.bat inside on that folder when device has succesfully recognize by your PC
7. Press any key to continue on flash-recovery.bat menu
8. Wait for a second till it's done, your device will reboot it self
9. After your device has reboot and back to on again, please to shutdown your device again
10. Go to Recovery Mode with press & hold Volume Up + Power On button for 10 second
11. Select Install zip from SD Card & choose Recovery_signed(CWM_2_Update).zip files to start upgrade ClockworkMods Recovery
12. Wait till it's done & your device will reboot it self
13. Go to Recovery Mode for once again and select Install zip from SD Card, then choose C8650.zip files to start root your device
14. After your device reboot & start back to normal again, you will found Superuser has installed on your device. That's it, you has successfully root your Huawei Sonic C8650 CDMA & congrats
PS: Really sorry if my english language are really bad & i just want to share my root experience with this device for the others users.
That's it & goodluck