TommyTomatoe (lead Dev and AOSP guru)
Leoisright (Developer, AOSP dev, some websupport)
MiSfit (Kernel Dev, Porting skills)
MindSplit (graffix guru and website dev)
TMartin (Porting guru)
Chubbzlou01 (porting guru)
ewalk (touchpad dev)
After much thought, it was decided to go ahead and release our interpretation of the Jewel. This is based strickly on the RUU so many thanks goes out to Football and crew for being such an awesome force at bringing about every RUU known to us. There aren't enough thanks on his profile so it's urged heavily to seek him out and thank him for all he's done.
Usually we start off with v0.0.1 but since a few people (mainly ewalk) have been testing this build for us, we've already jumped up to v0.0.4. that's how we roll.
First boot will take a little bit so be patient.
Here is a great review for those that want to look before trying. Thanks bmtdan!
* Walkman eq working
* Sony Xperia Play working
* PS app working
* TimeScape fully functional
* HQ Camera mod (thanks williamfold)
* multitasking mod included thanks to calkulin
* Rosie infinity scroll and landscape
* Fidelity sound (thanks window x)
* JB Google Wallet (don't know if it works)
* JB Gapps including magazing app
* Sony Xteria integrated music system
* Sony Bravia img engine
* Sony Timescape working (facebook, texts, phone, and twitter all sync fine with it)
* Xperia Launcher added (most sony widgets depend on this launcher)
* JB wallpapers and live wallpapers
* Xloud sound system (partial integration)
* Infinity music extentions
* Sony Walkman music system with infinity controls
* Playstation app functional now
* New Dockstation/alarm with widgets
* Landscape/smooth scroll Rosie
* Updated quicksettings (thanks aamikam)
* Music track volume controls (thanks Freeza/one_love)
* Removed Menu bar
* Remapped recent apps to menu/longpress home to recent apps
* Halfpress camera button for search
* Tweaked ramdisk
* MMS mods
* Browser tabs increased
* Removed Cache from Rosie
* Classicnerd Init.d scipts at bootup (read ahead, memory optimization, and many more goodies)
* Zipaligned at boot
* Moved some apps to data during install
* Camera mods (non compression now)
* based on RUU 1.13.651.1
* Removed GoogleFeedback/HTC feedback apps to sdcard
* 6-1 reboot menu (thanks vin)
* Memory tweaks in ramdisk (thanks to TreVe and MiSfit)
* Battery, it's good man. will last well over 24 hours under normal use. Listen to music and videos all day, maybe not so long. Thankfully it came with a charger...lol
What Needs Attention
Things to do:
* Fidelity sound will be added in next update
Please don't ask for Updates. We get to things when we get to them. Everyone on this team is married (except one and you know who you are...lol) and we have families that come first, work second, hobbies and life third. But the good part is, this is a hobby So it's pretty high on the list. Also, Don't ask to slim down the ROM cause that aint happenin. If you want to remove stuff, please review the rom before you flash and delete unwanted apps from system/app and data/app. Then you won't bug us or the thread about too much stuff. These phones have plenty of memory and we are gonna push it to the limit.
Also, we shall be adding our AOSP source found HERE. So for those that are github educated, feel free to sync up and start building. Currently it supports the HP Touchpad, Evo 3D, and OG Evo also somewhat working for the Kindle Fire.
Donations: Well, we won't say no for sure. It will help us drink lots of coffee, Mountain Dew, and throw some cash to our wives so we can keep our hobbies alive (hint hint, less the wives are mad and out doing things, the more we get done). But donations aren't necessary. A simple hit of the Thanks button is a prefect way to show your appreciation.
Credit: Man, there are so man. Donators (you guys rock) Ewalk comes to mind, hehe...thanks bro. Myn, Virus, Joelz, Cyanogenmod, Evervolv, OMJ, tommytomatoe, misfit, mindsplit, tmartin, chubbzlou, outerdepth, Justin, platty, sac, preludedrew, aamikam, vin, Freeza, one_love, flex, the team, XDA, evolutionmod, wives, family, the mods, the themers, and everyone who responds in a positive way and respects everyone in here.
Thanks and enjoy!
Oh, this isn't perfect but it flashes and works nicely. If coming from a different rom follow the instructions below.
** NAN Backup
* Factory reset
* flash rom
Coming from a previous release if you were lucky to use it already (this is a little different)
* Wipe cache
* Wipe dalvik
* Flash Rom.