Look what appeared in the ATT online accessory store

Search This thread

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
The good news is that the page is back up, but it says that it's not available in my area (I'm the US). Maybe it's good news then? Before, it just led to a list of all chargers from ATT, but now the links points to the dock.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Hmph, same here

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Apollo-2

Sep 7, 2009
Texas
Now that HTC is releasing the One X+ with the same form and pin placement, is there a chance that this dock will finally see the light of day?

Sent from my HTC One X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/chargers/sku6120244.html

The Charge & Sync BT Dock! Can anyone verify that this is the super elusive version for the One XL?
    I saw last night that puremobile has the HTC One X dock listed as out of stock. I can't figure out if this is the LTE version or not. If it is, I know they have a 30% off coupon right now, so may get it through them since I can't justify spending $70 on a dock. Anyone know which version it is?

Here are some pictures of the dock someone from the UK posted. I wonder if HTC is really making two seperate docks? There's an insert that is removable to use when the phone is naked (rather than in a C704 case). I wonder if only the insert is different between the X and XL?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v2krql5c7d0jkjv/8PijCb68jW#/
    Just purchased one from AT&T. Will post pics and a review when it comes in (hopefully soon!)
    And I thought iPhone docks were pricy.
    There's a problem: If you look at the picture of the front of the casing, the POGO pins are connecting directly to something. The ports are acting as conductors. We would have to move whatever module is inside to match the pins to get them to actually charge the phone. That's gonna be hard.

Gah, your right :(

2754053_onexcj_17.jpg