1st of all, I've been looking through forums and "Similar threads we found" but didn't find the one thing I need : a perfect synthesis on ROMs, Kernels, basebands, etc...
I hope you guys can help me !
I'm a recently owner of the LT18i and tried to flash Kernel and ROMs on it, but failed mainly because I was too drunk to follow steps in the meant order.
LT18i Stock ROM GB 2.4.3
Here I am today with this choice :
- Try again to install Arconium 7.3 as I originally planned (the one designed for my build).
- Find others ROMs / Kernels to flash.
I'd like to update on an early version of Androïd (most likely ICS) but need a few answers to following questions before I feel confident :
- Is it possible and safe (regarding AND regardless my phone) to change my build from 4.0.2.A.0.62 to 4.1.B.0.431 or anything accepting ICS on Arc S ?
- Does baseband change anything in the process, if yes, how ?
- Is it sufficient just to flash the last kernel and last ROM on my phone to have ICS on my stock GB phone ?
Please note I'm not actually a beginner as I already touched to ROMs, CWM, ..., but I'm like totally lost when I see information widespread on hundreds of different threads of thousands of pages each !
In a nutshell, I just need a few steps synthesis of how I could switch from my current config to an ICS 4.x Arconium Arc S (if it is possible).
Thanks in advance,