FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][HTC EXPLORER] BRAVIA ENGINE AND XLOUD ENGINE (Flashable)

311 posts
Thanks Meter: 527

Post Reply Email Thread
This is Bravia and XLoud engine for HTC Explorer. Modified by sa3d12 (Thanks dude ). It's modified to make it flashable. He basically changed the META-INF binaries from the old one to Jaggy's rom. Ok, here are the features:

__________________________________________________ _________________
FEATURES

Bravia Engine will improve screen quality of the display (You'll see improvements when you view a photo, watch movies, play games, EVERYTHING) . I suggest taking some pics and videos before installing this mod so you can compare the quality before and after flashing the engine. Here's how Bravia Engine works:

XLoud Engine will make the volume more louder, sound quality is crispier and very clear than stock, and bass issues from stock will be fixed (yeah, when you use headsets or/and use the speaker and play some musics, the bass is like combining itself to the treble, making the bass worse and sounds ugly)

Here's a mediafire link for the zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?o5c716j9i2y3wpp

......As for a very demanding request.....

XLOUD ONLY

BRAVIA ONLY

And again, I would like to say thanks to sa3d12 for editing the binaries inside. Hehe.
How to install this?

Use Rom Manager or custom Recovery to install this. No need to wipe dalvik cache. No need to do a NANDROID backup either, as it will only add files, not gonna change the existing files.

Check out my Tutorial channel on YouTube if you wish: http://www.youtube.com/user/TechKidPH

My channel for random vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrChezco1995
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to mrchezco1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrchezco1995 Ad-Free

28th June 2012, 04:19 PM |#2  
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchezco1995

This is Bravia and XLoud engine for HTC Explorer. Modified by sa3d12 (Thanks dude ). It's modified to make it flashable. He basically changed the META-INF binaries from the old one to Jaggy's rom. Ok, here are the features:

FEATURES

Bravia Engine will improve screen quality of the display (You'll see improvements when you view a photo, watch movies, play games, EVERYTHING) . I suggest taking some pics and videos before installing this mod so you can compare the quality before and after flashing the engine. Here's how Bravia Engine works:

XLoud Engine will make the volume more louder, sound quality is crispier and very clear than stock, and bass issues from stock will be fixed (yeah, when you use headsets or/and use the speaker and play some musics, the bass is like combining itself to the treble, making the bass worse and sounds ugly)

Here's a mediafire link for the zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?o5c716j9i2y3wpp

And again, I would like to say thanks to sa3d12 for editing the binaries inside. Hehe.
How to install this?

Use Rom Manager or custom Recovery to install this. No need to wipe dalvik cache. No need to do a NANDROID backup either, as it will only add files, not gonna change the existing files.

Check out my Tutorial channel on YouTube if you wish: http://www.youtube.com/user/TechKidPH

My channel for random vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrChezco1995

thanks for spreading & sharng this with others ...hope all of u feel the difference
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sa3d12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sa3d12 Ad-Free
28th June 2012, 06:34 PM |#3  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 100

More
xloud works but cant make out a the bravia engine..not a lot of change in picture quality..

But thanx for sharing..XLOUD WORKS GREAT!!!!
28th June 2012, 11:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Balagtas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa3d12

thanks for spreading & sharng this with others ...hope all of u feel the difference

Hehe. No problem

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA
28th June 2012, 11:11 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Balagtas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilot27

xloud works but cant make out a the bravia engine..not a lot of change in picture quality..

But thanx for sharing..XLOUD WORKS GREAT!!!!

Yeah right, bravia engine is hard to explain thou.

29th June 2012, 11:17 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchezco1995

Yeah right, bravia engine is hard to explain thou.

>It is just some placebo ****!
The Following User Says Thank You to DanceOff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DanceOff Ad-Free
4th July 2012, 08:26 PM |#7  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
For Desire s running MIUI 2.3.7 Rom? Any clue
20th August 2012, 05:49 AM |#8  
Flag Buldana
Thanks Meter: 85

More
does this works on stock rom
22nd August 2012, 02:22 PM |#9  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 11

More
settings
There are no settings, right?
Good job though ^_^
22nd August 2012, 04:41 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
XLoud engine works great, the sound is way better. Bravia on the other hand doesn't seem to really improve visual quality, and if anything the naked eye can't catch it.

Below are two screenshots. The one on the left is one I had from a long time ago, on the right I recreated the same screen (except for the time of course) and took the screenshot after applying the Bravia engine. Doesn't look like there's any improvement as far as I can see.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToinouAngel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ToinouAngel Ad-Free
30th August 2012, 08:08 PM |#11  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
GREATTTT

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bravia engine, htc explorer, htc pico, jaggyrom, xloud engine

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)