MSM8960 Chipset Schematic

Search This thread

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
This was originally posted by Antagonist42 in the s off thread so all credit goes to him for this, I simply moved it here to prevent it getting lost in all the development. This is the the Schematic for our chipset...

you might want to take this down

Qualcomm Confidential and Proprietary
Restricted Distribution. Not to be distributed to anyone who is not an employee of either Qualcomm or a
subsidiary of Qualcomm without the express approval of Qualcomm’s Configuration Management.
Not to be used, copied, reproduced in whole or in part, nor its contents revealed in any manner to others without the
express written permission of Qualcomm.
QUALCOMM is a registered trademark of QUALCOMM Incorporated in the United States and may be registered
in other countries. Other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
owners. CDMA2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association, used under
license. ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. QDSP is a registered trademark of QUALCOMM
Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export, or transfer (“export”) laws. Diversion
contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.

Last edited:

Root-Maniac

Jan 10, 2012
SO. Cali.
you might want to take this down

Qualcomm Confidential and Proprietary
Restricted Distribution. Not to be distributed to anyone who is not an employee of either Qualcomm or a
subsidiary of Qualcomm without the express approval of Qualcomm’s Configuration Management.
Not to be used, copied, reproduced in whole or in part, nor its contents revealed in any manner to others without the
express written permission of Qualcomm.
QUALCOMM is a registered trademark of QUALCOMM Incorporated in the United States and may be registered
in other countries. Other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
owners. CDMA2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association, used under
license. ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. QDSP is a registered trademark of QUALCOMM
Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export, or transfer (“export”) laws. Diversion
contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.

Thanks for the heads up Gunny!!! i had no idea so it is now down... thanks again!

mikereidis

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2011
Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada
If anyone wants it just google the title and its a few links down in chinese but the pdf is in english :D

Can't find it. Is it gone now ?

I hope and presume this post is OK. Don't answer with a link. "Clues" via PM are OK I hope.

EDIT: If it's a 59 page file named "MSM8960+PM8921+WCD9310.pdf" then I've seen it now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone wants it just google the title and its a few links down in chinese but the pdf is in english :D