I want to give credit and thanks to the following people for making this ROM possible!
- Cyanogen and his Team
Everyone that supports Team D.I.R.T and Tincandroid! THANK YOU!!
* If you feel that your name should be in the OP for one reason or another, please PM and I'll get you up there if I forgot you
THE KERNEL SOURCE USED FOR THIS ROM : https://github.com/atyoung/mason-kernel-ice
THE BUSYBOX SOURCE USED FOR THIS ROM : https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_busybox
- CyanogenMod 9 Base
- Bottom statusbar
- Brightness toast panel
- Gradient background fix
- Settings: GPS toggle & status info
- All-In-One Salad Bar (combined navigation & statusbar)
- Swipe up to expand
- Customizable power widget
- Jellybean framework drawables
- Lots more and more to come
First I recommend that you use smelkus recovery found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1661543
- Make a backup of everything you value like music, pictures, etc
- WIPE EVERYTHING! (system, data, boot, sd-ext, cache)
- Partition your sdcard (follow steps below)
I recommend that you partition your sdcard to 1024 (1GB), swap size 0
Then move ext2 to ext3 then ext3 to ext4
- Download the ROM in the same place as the changelog
- Flash it
- NO 4G
- NO FFC
- NO NETFLIX/HULU PLUS
- All-In-One Salad Bar: Navigation mode must be toggled if you switch off the salad bar for the regular nav bar to display
- All-In-One Salad Bar: Reboot necessary after toggling salad bar else screen margins might be buggy upon rotation
IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING....PLEASE READ THIS!!
PLEASE be respectful and REMEMBER that this is FREE! I do NOT work for you! I have NOT and WILL NOT ask for donations for any of this! If you wish to donate, that's on you and that's just that....is a donation! YOU WILL NOT get an early copy of ANY ROM and I will not post your post your name/username anywhere....just not my style!
I am not responsible for any issue flashing roms may cause for your phone. By flashing this rom, you are accepting any and all risks you may be taking in doing so! Team D.I.R.T and I will be updating this port as things are added, removed or changed. Any suggestions are appreciated, but not guaranteed to make the cut.