FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][MIUI]05-07-2012 LaxiMIUI 1ST EDITION W/ Beats Audio!

523 posts
Thanks Meter: 415

Post Reply Email Thread
This is my 2nd port and I'm still a newbie so please guide me along if I made any mistakes.

This time I've made a totally new MIUI 2.3.7 ROM which has beats audio implemented with Poweramp Music Player, at the same time battery efficient and smooth

Screenshots will be up later.

This ROM is fully tweaked to the max and it also includes Sony's Bravia Engine, XLoud Engine, And Motorola's Crystal Talk (may contain bugs).

So.. Hope You Enjoy This ROM and give a Thanks and Review This ROM!

FYI: Some part of the system has chinese words like the 4 in 1 reboot and status bar(just do a normal reboot and it will be fine). So if anyone knows how to edit it mind letting me know? Thanks

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?922rgenwa9lhme5 (finally )

Many Thanks To:
MIUI:Main Source
Kevi_(Chinese Forums)

EDIT: Really sorry for the super late post for the download link. I had to sleep and now uploading and have to rush to school And after I upload if anyone who is an expert on modifying Aroma Installer mind leaving me a pm? thanks

If mediafire doesn't work for you ( for some weird reason which is impossible ), I'll create a mirror when I'm back from school. TEST IT OUT NOW!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Indicious Flow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indicious Flow Ad-Free

4th July 2012, 05:39 PM |#2  
Flag Ryki
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Pitty it's GB ROM but good luck and hope to maybe share some tips with you on ROM building as I am also a newbie in this area

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
4th July 2012, 05:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haerigrek

Pitty it's GB ROM but good luck and hope to maybe share some tips with you on ROM building as I am also a newbie in this area

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

It has ICS inside but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe later you can try it out and maybe tell me where is the problem located?
4th July 2012, 05:54 PM |#4  
Flag Ryki

More
Easiest way would be to just start off with working ICS ROM and modify it to your liking.
4th July 2012, 05:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haerigrek

Easiest way would be to just start off with working ICS ROM and modify it to your liking.

But the crucial thing that I think is the most important is the camera. If a camera doesn't work ( For Me ), how am I supposed to capture what I liked most and during those memorable moments?

And 2nd thing, I couldn't get the beats audio mod to work on ICS for some weird reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indicious Flow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indicious Flow Ad-Free
4th July 2012, 06:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simahu

But the crucial thing that I think is the most important is the camera. If a camera doesn't work ( For Me ), how am I supposed to capture what I liked most and during those memorable moments?

And 2nd thing, I couldn't get the beats audio mod to work on ICS for some weird reason.

I agree about the camera. It's very important to me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
4th July 2012, 06:13 PM |#7  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 802

More
I thought the Xloud engine was a big nono for our speakers, possibly damaging them. Was that issue ever fixed?

Sent from a dream.
4th July 2012, 06:28 PM |#8  
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 23

More
or you can ask for a photo ???
4th July 2012, 06:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simahu

if u port Existz latest base to miui, im sure 480p will work since he got 480p to work.
4th July 2012, 07:09 PM |#10  
Flag Ryki

More
Yes Xloud is said to be damaging the speakers. In case of Camera I think it does work, 480p should work. You could just take an AOSP ROM and apply MIUI interface.
4th July 2012, 07:47 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Until we have official ics I know I at least would prefer gb miui. I've tried blind's and dekky's ics miui and not fully working. Will test when uploaded

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.7, beats audio, miui, poweramp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)