The base used in this Recovery is the Samsung Galaxy S3 CWM Touch
This recovery is compatible and fully tested with Razr ICS OTA / ICS roms 4.0.3 and 4.0.4
This recovery is compatible and fully tested withd Razr XT910 and XT912 and Droid Razr Maxx
This recovery has support to start on boot, after install and Power Off
The buttons and volume vol - and vol + this buttons are working perfectly
The buttons search and back on touch screen are working perfectly
The file system of this recovery is edited and tested [recovery.fstab]
For Razr XT912 i confirmed this release is running perfect, perfect install and working
For Razr XT912 uninstall Safestrap app and remove current recovery before installing CWM Touch Recovery
For confirmation see the post of HexBug... Thanks for participate HexBug
[Razr xt910 using Bootstrap BootMenu]
***do not install CWM Touch or uninstall hjack and BootMenu completly first.***
***If you install over BootMenu this cause black screen on Boot recovery***
***Boot Menu is advanced system of dual Boot and recovery***
[Razr XT912 uninstall using Safestrap]
***If currently using safestrap, must be in primary rom aka safe system prior to completing the following steps.
After confirmation of being in primary location you must uninstall current safestrap recovery from safestrap app before installing CWM Touch Recovery***
[Credits] XCellPhoneSalesRep My Big Friend
Hansheck - By working hard to correct the Boot
Hashcode - This release is based in the new Recovery 22.214.171.124
nitroglycerine33 - At work with Bootstrap Original
Hacker812c - Modification of scripts / exploits internal
Hacker812c - Amendment of recovery Internal / application testing
Hexbug - Thanks for testing on Razr Verizon XT912
XCellPhoneSalesRep - Thanks for help me and tests the Recovery on XT912
ClockworkMod is considered by many the best recovery system in place for android.
ClockworkMod Touch is an advanced recovery feature that incorporates the touch screen.
This tutorial including Root, ClockworkMod Touch and CWM were tested without error on my Razr
This tutorial is fully tested by other some users Razr on Brazil / EUA / Malaysia / Germany / Italy
I confirmed installation of this release with Italy, Asia, Germany, Malaysia, U.S.A, Brazil, India, Iran, United Kingdom, Romania, Poland, and others contries...
With CWM you can quickly recover your rom, reinstall updates, etc ...
1. Make the root of the device
2. Install RazrTouchBlack.apk
3. Open the application that you installed and click to install the recovery
4. Now you have the best recovery system CWM ClockworkMod
5. Click "Reboot Touch CWM" and restart the device to go into recovery
6. Click on "Backup and restore" and "backup" to create your backup android
7. Install ROM MANAGER the download is free on Google Play
8. After completely restart the phone install ROM MANAGER
9. Click on "Install Clockworkmod Recovery"
10. Click on model "Motorola Razr"
11. After this select recovery Manually "yes" and select "clockworkmod 3.x+
12. Now you see the your backups on /sdcard-ext/clockworkmod/backup
13. Now you can install the new Custom roms
14. After install your new rom install again Clockworkmod Touch 126.96.36.199
15. If you want to restore your backup - reboot recovery and restore
16. If you decide to update su and superuser is only download and install
17. If you decide this recovery run On Boot see page 8 to activate this option
Now we have CWM 188.8.131.52 Touch Technology
This recovery is based on the latest system rom manager clockworkmod.com
[Download CWM Touch 184.108.40.206] The Black Edition build 0.0.4
Recovery Interface Blue and Black - better recovery interface [stable]
http://www.mediafire.com/?rd6a34zxr81hvfx 935 downloads only in Mediafire and more then 15000 views
[Download CWM Touch 220.127.116.11] The Black Edition build 0.0.7
Recovery Interface Blue and Black - new recovery 18.104.22.168 [unstable] link removed after identify small bug
http://www.mediafire.com/?lz00qa5514akda7 link offline
http://minus.com/mb15478IPz/ link offline
ROM MANAGER 22.214.171.124 free download on Google Play or Appbrain
Update Su Binaries and Superuser.apk [Free Version]
If you have a little time press the THANKS, thanks.
This release does not cause brick ...
This release is based on Samsung Galaxy S3 Recovery [Clockworkmod.com]
This recovery includes the latest tecnology of CWN Touch and this is the latest version of CWM Touch
This recovery was fully edited and tested for some users...
Compiled the apk and modified the recovery procedure...
The product is stable and tested in our Razr for some users...
The base used is the Recovery of the Samsung Galaxy S3
After testing the razr did not occur any error or failure.
Proceed at your own risk. This proccess is simply for advanced users
Do not try this if you're not comfortable fixing your phone / flash / reflash your rom
This tutorial is fully tested on ICS and Razr xt910 and xt912 and no erros...
Jesus is the secret of my success!